+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document required

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes ,,for visit visa. Having 9500 cad saving in account and fixed deposit....invited by sister in law....im applying with my toddler daughter
Very confused as you said download Canadian job offer but applying for a TRV? You said job offer from Canadian employer so are you visiting or working. $30kcdn. per month for your Canadian job. If downloading Canadian job offer then funds are not the issue.

If not with Canadian job offer then Is that all cash, not FD? That is not a lot of money if all your savings. If spouse is not coming then using all savings to go to Canada. How long is visit? And won’t airfare and insurance use up a lot of those funds?

Last edited:

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
Very confused as you said download Canadian job offer but applying for a TRV? You said job offer from Canadian employer so are you visiting or working. $30kcdn. per month for your Canadian job. If downloading Canadian job offer then funds are not the issue.

If not with Canadian job offer then Is that all cash, not FD? That is not a lot of money if all your savings. If spouse is not coming then using all savings to go to Canada. How long is visit? And won’t airfare and insurance use up a lot of those funds?
Im applying for visit on ircc portal.i have 9500$ as saving in account.im at last step where i have to submit my documents...i hve to attach my job letter and pay slips. But im confused,these documents should be attach with additional documents or with funds doduments. Because there is no seprate column to upload employment documents...but there is one column which is related to employent detail...but there is written i have to uplaod job offer there if i have a job offer from canadian employer......so i hope now u wil not get confused in addressing my question....

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015

Im asking where should i submit my employment documents.im from India.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Im applying for visit on ircc portal.i have 9500$ as saving in account.im at last step where i have to submit my documents...i hve to attach my job letter and pay slips. But im confused,these documents should be attach with additional documents or with funds doduments. Because there is no seprate column to upload employment documents...but there is one column which is related to employent detail...but there is written i have to uplaod job offer there if i have a job offer from canadian employer......so i hope now u wil not get confused in addressing my question....
Your job letter with approved leave and payslips are with additional documents. Funds are low for 2 people if you still need to pay for airfare and insurance. How long is visit?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I am also confused, because you are applying for a visit visa and you are talking about job offer from a Canadian employer... A visit visa application will never ask you if you have a Canadian employer job offer (at least from my experience).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One more question ....
Is 9500$ enough for me and my toddler daughter.its 7 days visit
Does that include your airfare/insurance? If not, no. And 7 days from where because with travel, timezones, travelling with toddler and fatigue then visit is only around 5 days. IRCC will wonder how and why you are coming with a toddler for such a short period of time.

Spouse is not coming so that is all your savings for your whole family.

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
Does that include your airfare/insurance? If not, no. And 7 days from where because with travel, timezones, travelling with toddler and fatigue then visit is only around 5 days. IRCC will wonder how and why you are coming with a toddler for such a short period of time.

Spouse is not coming so that is all your savings for your whole family.
Actually my wife if applying visit visa with daughter.....these saving are of my wife...im not going with them because i have to Look after of my agriculture land..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually my wife if applying visit visa with daughter.....these saving are of my wife...im not going with them because i have to Look after of my agriculture land..
So include your savings account (cash) as you are married to show more funds. Her current funds if you have not paid airfare/insurance are not a lot.

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
I am also confused, because you are applying for a visit visa and you are talking about job offer from a Canadian employer... A visit visa application will never ask you if you have a Canadian employer job offer (at least from my experience).
So include your savings account (cash) as you are married to show more funds. Her current funds if you have not paid airfare/insurance are not a lot.
Thx for guidance

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
In ircc portal its optional column.....you can also check it on youtube

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
In ircc portal its optional column.....you can also check it on youtube
Sorry, I only rely on the official IRCC website for information. Is the youtube channel an official IRCC channel? I still doubt that IRCC will ask you for a Canadian employer if you are just applying for a visit visa. Unless you are applying for a work permit.