+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document required

Kavivarman

Aug 14, 2023
Category........
VISIT
I applied to visitor visa.they ask additional document from me.Is this good sign or bad sign?

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
depends on what additional docs they asked? It could be request additional docs to issue a PFL!!

what additional docs they asked?

Kavivarman

Aug 14, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Could you tell us please what additional documents they asked you. Did you forget to submit some thing?
I am running a farm. They asked me for proof that I am running my farm and that I am a large scale entrepreneur.

Reactions: qxoil

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
If you have showed that you are a farmer entrepreneur and (I think farmers dont have to show Tax returns in india) .. then they might ask you for addtional documents to proof your claim.
Just submit whatever is asked for, write explanation letter, add as much evidences as you can to support your statement.
good luck,

Kavivarman

Aug 14, 2023
Category........
VISIT
If you have showed that you are a farmer entrepreneur and (I think farmers dont have to show Tax returns in india) .. then they might ask you for addtional documents to proof your claim.
Just submit whatever is asked for, write explanation letter, add as much evidences as you can to support your statement.
good luck,
Am srilanka.yes I submitted explain letter, pictures,farm vehicles details and I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce. I have attached that letter and Minister letter also submit.
Is this enough?

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Am srilanka.yes I submitted explain letter, pictures,farm vehicles details and I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce. I have attached that letter and Minister letter also submit.
Is this enough?
If they want more documents they will ask for it. For now, wait for the outcome.

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
May i know where to submit job related docs such as pay slips and noc.....because on ircc portal. They asked job offer from Canadian employer in employment column.so guide me what to do. Thx in advance