+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

additional document required

astroj66

Sep 3, 2015
hello , I submitted my student visa application a week ago and I received a message today that I need to provide a police certificate , when I went to review submitted application to see when I can upload I found that on the column "required by" I found 18 september 2015 , which is the same day I received this message , in order to get a police certificate you need at least 2 days , I don't understand why they require it on the same day they sent me a message , can I upload after today or does the upload function get removed if I don't upload it today ? , can anyone help ?

astroj66

Sep 3, 2015
Charms-Coco said:
just check again, it is 18th october is the deadline to send your pcc.
thanks for your answer ; earlier I uploaded an explanation letter instead of the police certificate , when I checked again in the column " required by " , I found it empty , I still haven't electronically signed the application , what does this mean , did the deadline get removed or is it because I uploaded something , should I sign before the end of the day ? does anyone here know what to do any reply is appreciated .