+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional document request

Feb 8, 2020
Hello, I am a pharmacist that submitted for express entry. I have evaluated my documents in Wes, however, after doing my biometric, and the fact that my medical exam got accepted, they sent me a letter asking for an educational credential evaluation from pharmacy examining board of Canada. Now they have given me 1 month to upload the document, however it will take up to 2_3 month. I sent 2 webforms and did not get any answers. I provided them proof that I have sent documents to pebc, and attached my waybill and the confirmation email from pebc officer, mentioning the document have been complete and the evaluation will be finished up to 8 months. I'm wondering will they grant me the time to

User1220

Mar 17, 2020
Hello, I am a pharmacist that submitted for express entry. I have evaluated my documents in Wes, however, after doing my biometric, and the fact that my medical exam got accepted, they sent me a letter asking for an educational credential evaluation from pharmacy examining board of Canada. Now they have given me 1 month to upload the document, however it will take up to 2_3 month. I sent 2 webforms and did not get any answers. I provided them proof that I have sent documents to pebc, and attached my waybill and the confirmation email from pebc officer, mentioning the document have been complete and the evaluation will be finished up to 8 months. I'm wondering will they grant me the time to
I am wondering what happened to your application did you get any reply?

Last edited: