+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST - MARCH 2022

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Nothing at all
Please i know you might have received your PPR but I am in same situation. Just want to know if ADR is a good sign. Cause I’m scared I was asked of additional document last two weeks and it has been on review since then including my eligibility. Please is it a good sign

Bashobesilius

Oct 20, 2023
Please i know you might have received your PPR but I am in same situation. Just want to know if ADR is a good sign. Cause I’m scared I was asked of additional document last two weeks and it has been on review since then including my eligibility. Please is it a good sign
I'm currently facing a scenario where I applied on July 25th, received a request for more documents on October 12th, and swiftly provided them on October 13th. I'm curious about the anticipated processing time for my student visa application, particularly because they requested it for my school diploma and proof of residency

Bashobesilius

Oct 20, 2023

I'm currently facing a scenario where I applied on July 25th, received a request for more documents on October 12th, and swiftly provided them on October 13th. I'm curious about the anticipated processing time for my student visa application, particularly because they requested it for my school diploma and proof of residency

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
We are all still waiting ooo. I haven’t gotten any update. Just that they said they are reviewing the documents I provided and my eligibility is still under review too. Is your eligibility under review ?

Bashobesilius

Oct 20, 2023
“My application is currently under review, but they haven't updated the status regarding the additional documents I submitted. Even though I haven't seen a change in the status, they've given me 30 days to upload those documents."

Bashobesilius

Oct 20, 2023
I think asking for ADR is good sign but idk how long will it take

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
“My application is currently under review, but they haven't updated the status regarding the additional documents I submitted. Even though I haven't seen a change in the status, they've given me 30 days to upload those documents."
When I uploaded mine, they sent me an email telling me they received my document and after some hours it turned to reviewing and two days later my eligibility also changed to review up on till now no update. I think you should send them a webform regarding the additional document they asked for so it doesn’t exceed the time on the letter

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
They have granted me a 30-day period, and I plan to wait until the full duration is over before submitting a web form.
How did you submit your document and which portal are you using. The new portal or Gckey And did you get an email saying you documents have been received