+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document Request (HELP)

draco555

Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys, hope you're all well and hanging in there with the pending SP application results.

I just got an additional document request:

1. Proof of tuition payment
2. Proof of relationship with uncle (I have listed him as the sponsor for my study)

My question is, what documents can I submit that can prove my relationship with my uncle? We both reside in different countries by the way.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys, hope you're all well and hanging in there with the pending SP application results.

2. Proof of relationship with uncle (I have listed him as the sponsor for my study)

My question is, what documents can I submit that can prove my relationship with my uncle? We both reside in different countries by the way.
Birth certificates that shows he's a brother to your mother or father.

Reactions: draco555

Yogitajain

Jul 26, 2021
HI I m new to this forum
Need help recently for refusal for IBM and Logistics b999 courses at st clair college
With reson that

At this point with your education & experience visa office not convinced that this course is beneficial at this age
And u will not leave canada at end

It's matured student with 40 years having 15 years banking experience but lower academic in bachelors and MBA Part time
We want to reapply but want to.make more convinced SOP . PLEASE HELP AND SHARE IF ANY ONE GOT VISA WITH SAME PROFILE

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
HI I m new to this forum
Need help recently for refusal for IBM and Logistics b999 courses at st clair college
With reson that

At this point with your education & experience visa office not convinced that this course is beneficial at this age

It's matured student with 40 years having 15 years banking experience but lower academic in bachelors and MBA Part time
We want to reapply but want to.make more convinced SOP . PLEASE HELP AND SHARE IF ANY ONE GOT VISA WITH SAME PROFILE
I hope you have your LOA from college , so first thing you need to do is send the rejection letter to college and get a support letter .

With support letter prepare a strong LOE ,make sure you have very good opportunity in your home country for the specific program . Prove it with supporting offers .You will get your visa.

This is what I did

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI I m new to this forum
With reson that

So you are right now doing a part time MBA? How will taking an IBM program build on your career and MBA and you have 15 years experience?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
After almost 7 months waiting, my sister got an additional document request (LOA). She completed biometrics back in January but had not received any news since then until today's LOA request. She's still pending to receive medical request letter. Does this update after so many months means her profile should move forward now?

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
After almost 7 months waiting, my sister got an additional document request (LOA). She completed biometrics back in January but had not received any news since then until today's LOA request. She's still pending to receive medical request letter. Does this update after so many months means her profile should move forward now?
Her profile is moving forward , just update them them the LOA you will surely have a update soon

Reactions: andrews17

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021

Hi, after how many days the additional document request starts? can you share your timeline?