+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document request - Help from Experts

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hello,

I received AOR on Aug 7th with medicals passed earlier today. I have just received a request for additional document. The request has the following text to it:

"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please use the following link to provide details of your Personal History for the period April 2007 to present. Do not leave any gaps"

Following this there is a link to form IMM5669E. When I open it it is called Schedule A Background/Declaration.

Now this seems to me as the request for schedule A and not for PCC as per the text above. We have already included the PCC for 2 countries my spouse has lived in (the only 2 countries where stayed longer than a month). Can anyone please shed some light on this if this is infact request for schedule A and the PCC wording mixed in is just a generic wording. I"m a bit confused. They have given 7 days to upload the document through MYcic.

Thanks in advance for the help. By the way I haven't even gotten access to Ecas. Isn't this a bit too early for schedule A request?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a re-look at the personal history of PA and spouse (all of it and especially April 2007 till date) to see if you have missed out any PCC(s) that are due (either correctly or incorrectly based on wrong data inputs). Make corrections, if any, and refill the details of PA's personal history from April 2007 till date in the Schedule A form. Ignore the PCC(s) line if none are required after you have combed through personal history.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Already done. Only two countries included in personal history with no gaps. Should I just fill and send out with same details. The personal history for spouse is very simple so I'm not sure where the confusion would be.

I have even checked the residence history and that tallies also with the personal history and no confusion there for PCC. 2 countries with PCC for both included.

Do you think I should just submit the completed schedule A declaration form and submit or should include the 2 PCCs again or some sort of LOE along with it.

Thanks for the responses.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you've reconfirmed everything, just upload the filled-in Schedule A for PA from Apr 2007 till date as instructed.

ukyousufi

Aug 13, 2015
Guys, does HEC sealed attested photocopies or we can submit unattested copies so that HEC attest them and then put them in sealed envelope?

ukyousufi

Aug 13, 2015
Guys which is the best option to get the documents verified and generate EE. Whether ICAS, WES or University of Canada? Do need to verify the documents of spouse also or just the main applicant needs to verify the documents?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
ukyousufi said:
Guys, does HEC sealed attested photocopies or we can submit unattested copies so that HEC attest them and then put them in sealed envelope?
what do you mean by "HEC"?

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
All transcripts need to be sealed and sent for ECA. Unless you are claiming points for spouse, no need to get ECA for them. Choose anyone of the agency as they all are the same and use same criteria to evaluate.

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Hi!
We also submitted application and recieved a schedule A request today which says :

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history

for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

My husband is PA.. This is the time he was serving in army (obligatory military service). It is mentioned in general application for sure. So it means CIC wants to us just to wrtie it again or submit any documents proving that? We are quite confused with this request.

Moreover should we fill the whole schedule or just the part regardign that time frame? Should it be printed, signed, scaned or just filled and name written.

Did anyone had the same issue? Please advise, guys!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kosiry said:
Hi!
We also submitted application and recieved a schedule A request today which says :

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history

for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

My husband is PA.. This is the time he was serving in army (obligatory military service). It is mentioned in general application for sure. So it means CIC wants to us just to wrtie it again or submit any documents proving that? We are quite confused with this request.

Moreover should we fill the whole schedule or just the part regardign that time frame? Should it be printed, signed, scaned or just filled and name written.

Did anyone had the same issue? Please advise, guys!
I had a similar request from the local VO but not over military service. I think it could refer to more in depth detail referring to his military service, what country he was in, what rank, etc.

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Thanks, bellaluna! Does it have to printed, signed, scaned and then uploaded? Or writing your name and date on electronic form is enough?

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Besides, do you have to fill up all the form or just the part in personal history for the period requested? In that case all the other fields have to be blank right?