Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
cecapp369 said:
Rambo,
Read this point
(Forum readers.... this is a letter given by my employer for my VISA extension ...not for Immigration purpose... I have submitted as a supporting document)

AINP App,
I can do that now. I can ask my HR to draft me a letter. However, if I provide the letter now, they(CIC) may say that my file is closed and may ask me to re-apply. That is why I am referring them to look at the documents which I have already provided... and yes, I provided the supporting documents for them, but, they haven't validated it properly.

In simple, they have asked for lunch. I said, go to my kitchen, open the fridge and have your food and this is the key of my home... both are same for me ....but, not for t hem :(

Thank you
Understandable. The damage has been done and you have lost your position in queue. You are taking the right steps.

Its sad, they are very strict on protocol. They had asked you for support docs from your employer and you failed to submit them, which is why they have closed your case and denied immigration. Even if hey have all the information sometimes they just need it re-validated.

You should continue to fight this but in the mean time get another application package ready and submit it so that at-least your file sits in queue to be reviewed and if all goes well here, you can always withdraw the new file.

R

rambo2011

hey cecapp369,?
when did u came to canada and is there any specific reasons to choose NOC code: 2171 instead of NOC Code: 2173? are you planning to reapply ?

cecapp369

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
22-09-2013
Hi Rambo,

Yes, I am planning to reapply but will certainly take some time to follow the current trend of approvals/rejections.

On my WP, designation reads as "Computer Analyst and Consultant"... Thats why I have choosen 2171 which is more relavent to this designation... Do you suggest 2173?

Thanks,

luckyinjay

Nov 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi cecapp369 and rambo2011,

Was tracking your queries, its quite strage as to why they have asked you for the "Financial Obligation Letters", I guess off late there have been cases it looks like and could be due the following(Its my hunch)

I think the reason why this has got triggered from CIC all of a sudden, is due to the fact that CIC are aware somehow that some of the companies(intra company) that depute their associates to Canada have so called financial agreements in place which has details of a ternure to be served and a breakage amount if otherwise.

Hence are playing it ethically keeping a higher moral ground in picture that these companies are not affected, cause there is a possibility that on receipt of a PR by an applicant the employee is entitled to quite leagelly or as vice versa and its probably in cases coming under vice versa that there have been cases probably brought to the notice of the CIC and hence these guy are requesting for this so called "Financial Obligation Letters".

So its better to have it sent in( a letter if it can be made available) else if your respective contracts are quite clear and are void of any such clauses, then I think that should be good and you should be clear of any issues.

Well all I can say is that we can hope for the best, and hope we have our PR thru.

cecapp369

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
22-09-2013
Hi Rambo,

Do you have any update on your status? Hope all is well!!

R

rambo2011

no update... in the mean time i have applied for CAIPS/GCMS notes to know what is happening and when is the next BFD( bring forward date) my file will come to the review of the visa officer... even if it is getting rejected i will lose 1100 + 400(medical)=1500 dollars but i will re-apply after may/june 2012 after seeing the trend as the case files are being redirected to Sydney, nova scotia from jan 2012... i believe only in the ottawa pilot process they ask for the no financial obligation letter.. the new case processing centre should not ask..

lets wait and watch... patience and determination is the key...

D

Daniel_Daniel

hi cecapp, did you not submit your Canada paystubs and valid canada work permits to prove your experience in canada?
cecapp369 said:
Hi Rambo,

Sorry to say that my application has been rejected. Following are the excerpts from their mail.

"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement. You did not submit a letter of reference from your employer specifying your job title, duties, responsibility and salary while in Canada. Although you submitted a deputation agreement, and letters indicating your salary in Indian rupees, you did not submit any documentation that indicated what experience you obtained in Canada. As such, I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application."

What next for me? Please advise

R

rambo2011

daniel,
we submitted all the documents possibly whatever we could submit..

if you we are working in a canadian based company, the scrutiny is not that much...but for indian based company (onsite/offshore model) especially in the intra-company transferee mode.... the scrutiny is more due to various reasons...i dont know why they are targeting indian companies...

i can understand the real reason only after receiving the CAIPS notes...

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
There is no such thing as "targeting Indian companies". These companies for whatever reason are unwilling to provide reference letters which is the reason for the rejections.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
None of the Indian IT companies will provide the exact reference to their employees , who are working in Canada.
India IT companies don't like that if employees apply for PR.
If you tell genuine reason to the company that, employee want to apply for PR they need approval up to Vice President Level.
Hence all employees of Indian IT companies do try to submit all documents what they could to prove their evidence that they worked in continuously for 2 years and became eligible to apply under Canadian experience class.