+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional document of resume after refusal

K1997

Mar 21, 2021
Hello,
Can we attach our resume or curriculum vitae after refusal as an additional document?

Thank you

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello,
Can we attach our resume or curriculum vitae after refusal as an additional document?

Thank you
Did you get a request for a resume after refusal? you should upload the resume then. Application is never really closed, a refusal doesn't mean the application is closed. Decisions can be reversed anytime even after several months. This is what happens as an outcome of a successful reconsideration request, JR settlement or winning a JR. You can upload your resume and then send a reconsideration request.

K1997

Mar 21, 2021
Did you get a request for a resume after refusal? you should upload the resume then. Application is never really closed, a refusal doesn't mean the application is closed. Decisions can be reversed anytime even after several months. This is what happens as an outcome of a successful reconsideration request, JR settlement or winning a JR. You can upload your resume and then send a reconsideration request.
No.
basically, we need to show the achievements my friend received till yet which are the base way to show the relation between his background and current course. and certainly m not sure if I can show his awards and achievements in his sop or loe.

K1997

Mar 21, 2021
So you were refused a study permit. Then you reapply. You can’t add documents.
Yes I am planning for reapplication but I am not clear if I can add my resume this time because my agent forgot to attach it last time and that is the core of this profile because it consists of some major achievement to make it strong.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I am planning for reapplication but I am not clear if I can add my resume this time because my agent forgot to attach it last time and that is the core of this profile because it consists of some major achievement to make it strong.
You can add your resume.