+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional docs help please

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
Hi,
I was requested a second time to submit the same document that I have submitted earlier. I was confused so i emailed LVO and after that they emailed me back with “please be advised that this document is no longer required”. However, when i logged into my GCkey account after 2 weeks of receiving that confirmation email, it still said “your action is required” and there is a link to upload the requested document with the due date of Feb 17. If I do not upload the docs by the due date, i think it will show overdue on my profile, but im also afraid if I upload the file which i was already told it is no longer required will mess up my profile. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Would be appreciated if someone could help me out with the following issue;
I've submitted my application on 18th July 2019, considering I have recently passed medical and biometrics taken, later on by october 15th I received an email requesting me PCC from a country that I was living there with no legal status, I was told to submit it within two months.
As I had provided explaination letter regarding police certificate along with my application that I can not provide it due to insufficient proof of residency. In anyways, I applied police clearance from embassy of the country but they can not provide me with PCC because I lost my old passport and do not have any documentation so my GC key shows overdue. It has been morethan a month that I sent a letter to Visa Office explaining that I am not able to obtain police clearance and I gave them permission to search on my behalf. Are they going to refuse to process the application for the sake of not providing police clearance? Thank You. Waiting for your kind considerations

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
Would be appreciated if someone could help me out with the following issue;
I've submitted my application on 18th July 2019, considering I have recently passed medical and biometrics taken, later on by october 15th I received an email requesting me PCC from a country that I was living there with no legal status, I was told to submit it within two months.
As I had provided explaination letter regarding police certificate along with my application that I can not provide it due to insufficient proof of residency. In anyways, I applied police clearance from embassy of the country but they can not provide me with PCC because I lost my old passport and do not have any documentation so my GC key shows overdue. It has been morethan a month that I sent a letter to Visa Office explaining that I am not able to obtain police clearance and I gave them permission to search on my behalf. Are they going to refuse to process the application for the sake of not providing police clearance? Thank You. Waiting for your kind considerations
Sorry I am a newbie in this forum so I dont know if my opinion is helpful here. Im just wondering if you have included in the explanation letter proofs that you have tried your best to obtain the PCC from that country such as email communications with the embassy or organization that refused to issue you the PCC? Also did you get a confirmation email when you emailed your LVO? In my opinion, if you have emailed LVO before the due date and provided sufficient proofs that you have tried your best, LVO will reconsider your case.

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Sorry I am a newbie in this forum so I dont know if my opinion is helpful here. Im just wondering if you have included in the explanation letter proofs that you have tried your best to obtain the PCC from that country such as email communications with the embassy or organization that refused to issue you the PCC? Also did you get a confirmation email when you emailed your LVO? In my opinion, if you have emailed LVO before the due date and provided sufficient proofs that you have tried your best, LVO will reconsider your case.
Thank you in advance for kind consideration.
I could not prepare to make any communication proof with embassy of the country due to the fact that firstly I had applied in person and they did not provide me any receipt for applying PCC from embassy. Later on, after a month I called them through phone for several times to ask them as if they can provide me or not but they told me that they can not provide me according to insufficient documents as well as I requested them to provide me with any letter refusing to give me PCC but they did not. I could only inform VO on mid January via webform but they have not taken any action yet. What shoud I expect in this step from VO?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I can understand how you feel now, but im sorry i cant tell since you were not able to prove that you had tried your best tho in fact you did. As stated on cic website below, it is not a guarantee of acceptance. I sorry im not trying to bring you down, but it now depends on the officer who processes your case. Lets pray for the best for you!
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4
Thank you for your reply, you helped me alot. I hope I hear some good news from VO. Wish you a very good news too.

Reactions: TrangNg