+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of spouse after COPR query

aman.narang86

Dec 18, 2016
Hi All, I had mailed cic for addition on spouse after COPR. They have send me a list of forms and document that I am sending to them. Additionally, they had mentioned that I need to return my passport to cancel the copr issued. However, they have not mentioned how to return the passport? Does anyone have a clue how this is to be done? Do I need to return right now or do I need to return later once they decide to issue a fresh copr after verifying the documents of my spouse?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi All, I had mailed cic for addition on spouse after COPR. They have send me a list of forms and document that I am sending to them. Additionally, they had mentioned that I need to return my passport to cancel the copr issued. However, they have not mentioned how to return the passport? Does anyone have a clue how this is to be done? Do I need to return right now or do I need to return later once they decide to issue a fresh copr after verifying the documents of my spouse?
You need to return the passport now with the additional forms you were required to fill before they will proceed any further. Return the passport the same way you sent it to them for your entry visa and COPR.