+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of Fiance/spouse to PR application

Indy_AP

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Permanent Residence in Canada.I received AOR number and medical request on 30th April 2014.My Fiance is currently on open work permit in CANADA. Couple of Questions which I have

1. What would be delay in my PR processing if I go for civil marriage here in Toronto and add her name during my application process?

2. What would be the processing time for her PR if I get married after receiving my PR card. Will it be faster since she is in Canada?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Indy_AP said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Permanent Residence in Canada.I received AOR number and medical request on 30th April 2014.My Fiance is currently on open work permit in CANADA. Couple of Questions which I have

1. What would be delay in my PR processing if I go for civil marriage here in Toronto and add her name during my application process?

2. What would be the processing time for her PR if I get married after receiving my PR card. Will it be faster since she is in Canada?
if you sponsor her after marriage its gonna take approximately 1.5 yr to get pr and if u add her in ur application she will get pr with u//

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Indy_AP said:
Hi Guys,

It's better you do it right now

Indy_AP

Aug 19, 2013
Even though Fiance is currently working in Canada on Work Permit will it take 1.5 years to get PR?