Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Hello All!

I’ve been looking through the net up and down and I'm hoping to find someone who can assure me on my inquiry.

I got married a month ago and I notified CIC that I want to add my spouse to the application. They replied that I have to send these documents to them.

I just need answer if I should send scanned copies or electronic forms. As per this text under, they are requesting signed forms. Please advice.

shivak

Oct 19, 2018
Hi Rihan, could i know what have you done for above documents i recently got the same email to submit them.
please i need help on this.

yszdwxx

Jul 30, 2016
Hi Rihan,
I wonder how is your process going right now? I am going to add my spouse not sure how long will it takes.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
For those who still wonder what to do, scanned copies will do.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
For those who still wonder what to do, scanned copies will do.
Hi,
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

I have reached out to multiple consultants but none seem to have enough insight on my current situation.

Please help me with this situation !!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Hi,
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

I have reached out to multiple consultants but none seem to have enough insight on my current situation.

Thanks in advance

I'll say the chance of being refused is pretty high because 431 is below the minimum Invitation score (435, which is your original score without accompanying family) in the round of invitation in which you were invited.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi,

Thanks in advance
How did you decide and how did it go?

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
How did you decide and how did it go?
Hi @alessio2110 & @mikko008 , I would like to inform you both and whoever stumbles upon this thread that, I did apply for the OINP nomination as spouse accompanying on 23rd August 2019 and got my nomination on the 12th November 2019. There will be no issues if you plan on adding your spouse despite the score change after you get the NOI as you still respect one of the minimum requirements for getting an OINP nomination which is having a CRS score above 400 points. This minimum requirement could be subject to change based on the OINP authorities. Always read the minimum requirements of any nomination program before assuming or starting your application. good luck to whoever reads this :)

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi @alessio2110 & @mikko008 , I would like to inform you both and whoever stumbles upon this thread that, I did apply for the OINP nomination as spouse accompanying on 23rd August 2019 and got my nomination on the 12th November 2019. There will be no issues if you plan on adding your spouse despite the score change after you get the NOI as you still respect one of the minimum requirements for getting an OINP nomination which is having a CRS score above 400 points. This minimum requirement could be subject to change based on the OINP authorities. Always read the minimum requirements of any nomination program before assuming or starting your application. good luck to whoever reads this :)
Commenting on what you said, I am just about to get OINP nomination approval shortly; I added my wife in OINP but not yet in express entry; OINP officers assured me that nothing will happen even if my score drops in EE to 433 (wife accompanying) vs 458 (where wife was not put as accompanying, therefore I got OINP nominated when the tech draw was 458 points and above)

But are you sure it is completely safe and it will not make me a problem for me with EE people?

My score with wife would be 433 points
+
OINP Nomination 600 points
= 1033 points (with wife accompanying of course)

Anyone else has done this before, please share your experience with us!

amitprm030

Sep 19, 2023
Commenting on what you said, I am just about to get OINP nomination approval shortly; I added my wife in OINP but not yet in express entry; OINP officers assured me that nothing will happen even if my score drops in EE to 433 (wife accompanying) vs 458 (where wife was not put as accompanying, therefore I got OINP nominated when the tech draw was 458 points and above)

But are you sure it is completely safe and it will not make me a problem for me with EE people?

+

Did you apply EE profile?

RajSinha007

Aug 20, 2023

+

Hi , did you manage to get through this ?