+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after receiving AOPR

ariz3113

May 6, 2023
Hi All,

I got married after receiving AOPR and after informing IRCC got a list of 4 forms and 11 documents that I need to upload to my account. IRCC have added just two new placeholders for me to upload these documents. My questions are -

1. Do I need to merge the documents so I can upload the in just two slots?
2. If answer to above is yes, and size of 2 merged documents is lets say 5 and 8Mb. How do I upload them?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All,

I got married after receiving AOPR and after informing IRCC got a list of 4 forms and 11 documents that I need to upload to my account. IRCC have added just two new placeholders for me to upload these documents. My questions are -

2. If answer to above is yes, and size of 2 merged documents is lets say 5 and 8Mb. How do I upload them?

2. Sign up for Adobe's free trial of 7 days. Play around with DPI settings. I brought down size from 30-60 MBs to < 4 MBs. Make sure the legibility stays high (it isn't too hard).

Reactions: ariz3113

neelkumar

Mar 24, 2023
Hi All,

You can use Chrome browser to reduce the PDF size for free. Just open the PDF in Chrome and then print it to a PDF again.

Reactions: ariz3113

ariz3113

May 6, 2023
2. Sign up for Adobe's free trial of 7 days. Play around with DPI settings. I brought down size from 30-60 MBs to < 4 MBs. Make sure the legibility stays high (it isn't too hard).
Awesome. Thanks for the suggestion. Will try and post the result here as it might be helpful for others.