+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

Kejsi

Mar 3, 2020
I notified IRCC on March 9, 2021.
They requested doc on May 13.
I sent them on June 2.
On June 9 they sent me the email for acknowledgment of doc.
Today i got a GU and my husband is added as dependant, they havent required Biometrics yet.
Fsw-o aor january 5, 2021

Reactions: AishB and goudam

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
They requested a doc on May 13.
I sent them on June 2.
Today i got a GU and my husband is added as a dependant, they haven't required Biometrics yet.
Fsw-o aor January 5, 2021
Nice, I made an add-on request and sent doc's on Jan 18th, 2021. Still, dependant hasn't been added to the account yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kejsi

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
They requested doc on May 13.
I sent them on June 2.
Today i got a GU and my husband is added as dependant, they havent required Biometrics yet.
Fsw-o aor january 5, 2021
That's pretty fast!

Kejsi

Mar 3, 2020
That's pretty fast!
Yes, it is. My Background check is now:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Does it mean that I am in IP2 stage, or are they processing my husband's background check?

AishB, how do you know that you passed criminality?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Yes, it is. My Background check is now:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Does it mean that I am in IP2 stage, or are they processing my husband's background check?

AishB, how do you know that you passed criminality?
I called up IRCC and they confirmed that I passed Criminality.

Willson4490

Jun 29, 2021
Hey guys,
I am FSW Outland applicant (AOR Jan 2020)
I got married on 31 may 2021 and asked IRCC to add my spouse to my profile on 02 Jun 2021 via webforms.
One week later, on 09 Jun 2021 they sent me the acknowledgement of the receipt of the documents email.
Today, on 29 Jun 2021, my spouse is added to my profile, but the IRCC has also sent me a message, which includes a request letter (questions for the spouse of the principal applicant) which is a form concerning the history of our relationship. I also have to attach photos of our relationship to this form.
Since my application is not spounsership and I applied under FSW OUTLAND, I was wondering if this is normal?
Is it a good sign or what?
Thank you in advance for your help

Daisyl&

Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys,
I got married on 31 may 2021 and asked IRCC to add my spouse to my profile on 02 Jun 2021 via webforms.
One week later, on 09 Jun 2021 they sent me the acknowledgement of the receipt of the documents email.
Today, on 29 Jun 2021, my spouse is added to my profile, but the IRCC has also sent me a message, which includes a request letter (questions for the spouse of the principal applicant) which is a form concerning the history of our relationship. I also have to attach photos of our relationship to this form.
Since my application is not spounsership and I applied under FSW OUTLAND, I was wondering if this is normal?
Hello please
Please I’m in the same boat
Did you submit documents like marriage certificate , upfront medicals, police report etc with the web forms you raised

Willson4490

Jun 29, 2021
Hello please
Please I’m in the same boat
Did you submit documents like marriage certificate , upfront medicals, police report etc with the web forms you raised
Hi, Yes it took me three webforms to send all the documents, and i received three confirmation of reception mails one week later

Willson4490

Jun 29, 2021
Hey guys,
Any suggestion or information concerning this form will be appreciated

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Any suggestion or information concerning this form will be appreciated
Usually photos and proof of relationship were asked as part of the package. It is not out of the ordinary.

Iammanythings

Feb 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a question related to my previous post about a week ago> >>>>> I added my spouse to my PR Application . IRCC responded to my webform after 5 business days and requested that I fill some forms as well as provide some supporting documents. I have merged the documents and compressed but the 5 forms I am supposed to fill cannot be merged because I noticed that those IMM forms are made in such a way that you cannot merge them. Also I have only 2 boxes to upload what do I do in this case? I uploaded all the merged supporting documents to one and the other is empty for now.

Secondly, I tried to upload the forms on Webform but as a single upload they are too heavy. Limit was 2 mb but each of those filled forms are like 3 mb each. What advice can anyone give on this.

Thanks

Kejsi

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a question related to my previous post about a week ago> >>>>> I added my spouse to my PR Application . IRCC responded to my webform after 5 business days and requested that I fill some forms as well as provide some supporting documents. I have merged the documents and compressed but the 5 forms I am supposed to fill cannot be merged because I noticed that those IMM forms are made in such a way that you cannot merge them. Also I have only 2 boxes to upload what do I do in this case? I uploaded all the merged supporting documents to one and the other is empty for now.

Secondly, I tried to upload the forms on Webform but as a single upload they are too heavy. Limit was 2 mb but each of those filled forms are like 3 mb each. What advice can anyone give on this.

Thanks
Call IRCC or raise a webform regarding this concern....

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello everyone,

Thanks
If the file size is too big, you can compress them to smaller size (online). You can raise as many webforms as is needed to send all your documents.