App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Just got BIL for my spouse today 21/9/2022. We have made an appointment for nxt week. Also got request letter requesting updated pcc for me and my husband.

Now guys especially @legalfalcon and @maghool71 please help urgently. I was never in my initial application asked to bring pcc for my time in the USA except pcc for my home country Nigeria but now request letter is asking for it(and I am definitely not in the USA) along with updated pcc for Nigeria, as well as for my spouse who lived and worked there (his USA and Nigeria pcc has expired this year) they want an updated one for him too. QUESTION: how do we get pcc for the USA since we are outside the USA?
Please help answer this urgently as we have little time to comply to this request
Check this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html

FBI site: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks#Online

3 to 5 business days: https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Just got BIL for my spouse today 21/9/2022. We have made an appointment for nxt week. Also got request letter requesting updated pcc for me and my husband.

Now guys especially @legalfalcon and @maghool71 please help urgently. I was never in my initial application asked to bring pcc for my time in the USA except pcc for my home country Nigeria but now request letter is asking for it(and I am definitely not in the USA) along with updated pcc for Nigeria, as well as for my spouse who lived and worked there (his USA and Nigeria pcc has expired this year) they want an updated one for him too. QUESTION: how do we get pcc for the USA since we are outside the USA?
Please help answer this urgently as we have little time to comply to this request
Is your hubby in Nigeria or Canada or USA?

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
I ha
I've read through this before but my issue is all these indicate that you are sending this from within the United States. When my husband did his (although now expired) he was in the United states. Now it is not easy to do this from outside the United States.

For instance when they say print the fingerprint card (which I have done and it is fillable through Adobe forms) the problem you have is you can't fill the details for the officer in the local enforcement office in Nigeria who will handle the fingerprints. I'm really feeling bumped

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022

That's great! I too received my biometrics request (as dependent) last week and my spouse (primary applicant) was requested to submit an updated PCC and POF. We were also requested to submit additional post-marriage evidence of relationship as we currently reside and work in two different countries.

Do keep us posted on how things progress!

Reactions: RSub and Naynah

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
We are both in Nigeria. I'm the principal applicant
I couldn't find a suitable process online for this specific case. PErhaps you could ask on Nairaland for Nigeria-specific answers.

I went ahead and started the process. I think you should still be able to do it from Nigeria. You may need to get your fingerprints done at the police or some fingerprint place in Nigeria. PErhaps by yourself.
I would suggest speaking with/calling or emailing the US Embassy for some guidance.

https://www.edo.cjis.gov/artifacts/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Naynah

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
We are both in Nigeria. I'm the principal applicant
These guys (a Canadian company) say they do RCMP fingerprinting from Nigeria, perhaps they could help: https://www.reliabilityscreening.ca/rcmp-nigeria/

I saw some other websites, but they're quite bare. I'd strongly suggest contacting someone on the ground (at Force CID Ikoyi). At the very least, you could get ink fingerprints.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
That's great! I too received my biometrics request (as dependent) last week and my spouse (primary applicant) was requested to submit an updated PCC and POF. We were also requested to submit additional post-marriage evidence of relationship as we currently reside and work in two different countries.

Hi @Wolfband , can I check what kind of evidence did you send to IRCC for proof of relationship beside the Marriage Certificate?

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Hi @Wolfband , can I check what kind of evidence did you send to IRCC for proof of relationship beside the Marriage Certificate?
Hey Baryonix!

When we initially provided them the initial batch of marriage documents, we provided them with the marriage certificate, photos together and from wedding and honeymoon, flight tickets and hotel bookings from honeymoon, guest lists etc.

As per their ADR request they were more interested in proof of marriage and relationship (post-marriage) and they wanted us to additionally provide a Letter of Explanation along with sufficient evidence to explain our current living situation.

We provided evidence with relation to the primary reason of our current situation being due to our current work obligations and commitments in two different countries. With that being said, we provided evidence of our current employment conditions along with additional relationship evidence as listed below:
  1. Employment permits and visa status
  2. Family visa obtained in my home country for my spouse
  3. Whatsapp Chats
  4. Call logs
  5. Any expenses shared or transfers made between accounts
  6. Honeymoon photos and hotel bookings, flight details, passport stamps, bank statements with proof of expenses etc
  7. Photos of any trips made to visit each other post-marriage along with flight information and again any expenses shared and passport stamps
  8. Screenshots of family video calls
  9. Any screenshots of gifts sent to each other with relevant supports like chat logs, pictures, bank statements.
You could provide any additional evidence you see fit, depending on your current situation. Like joint bills, rentals, bank accounts shared if any. etc.

It was a long and detailed explanation and we hope it will be sufficient. :D

Reactions: T0pubo and baryonix

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
I couldn't find a suitable process online for this specific case. PErhaps you could ask on Nairaland for Nigeria-specific answers.

I went ahead and started the process. I think you should still be able to do it from Nigeria. You may need to get your fingerprints done at the police or some fingerprint place in Nigeria. PErhaps by yourself.
I would suggest speaking with/calling or emailing the US Embassy for some guidance.

https://www.edo.cjis.gov/artifacts/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf
I saw some responses on naira land and Iwwould print out the forms, while we do our Nigeria pcc we would have them do the one for the fingerprint card for FBI and submit with the other docs to FBI vide dhl

Reactions: T0pubo

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hey Baryonix!

When we initially provided them the initial batch of marriage documents, we provided them with the marriage certificate, photos together and from wedding and honeymoon, flight tickets and hotel bookings from honeymoon, guest lists etc.

As per their ADR request they were more interested in proof of marriage and relationship (post-marriage) and they wanted us to additionally provide a Letter of Explanation along with sufficient evidence to explain our current living situation.

We provided evidence with relation to the primary reason of our current situation being due to our current work obligations and commitments in two different countries. With that being said, we provided evidence of our current employment conditions along with additional relationship evidence as listed below:
  1. Employment permits and visa status
  2. Family visa obtained in my home country for my spouse
  3. Whatsapp Chats
  4. Call logs
  5. Any expenses shared or transfers made between accounts
  6. Honeymoon photos and hotel bookings, flight details, passport stamps, bank statements with proof of expenses etc
  7. Photos of any trips made to visit each other post-marriage along with flight information and again any expenses shared and passport stamps
  8. Screenshots of family video calls
  9. Any screenshots of gifts sent to each other with relevant supports like chat logs, pictures, bank statements.
You could provide any additional evidence you see fit, depending on your current situation. Like joint bills, rentals, bank accounts shared if any. etc.

It was a long and detailed explanation and we hope it will be sufficient. :D
How many pages in total did you send them? For Whatsapp Chats and Call Logs, did you just screenshots a few of them? Did you also translate to English?
I'm just anticipating in case IRCC requests the same thing from me

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
They re

For me ircc requests:
1. proof of funds
2. Four PCCs(Nigeria pcc for spouse and I and US PCCs for spouse and I)
3. Schedule A form for me (PA)
4. Additional Family Info (for spouse)

Then Biometrics for spouse (finally). But now I have hit a snag with that because I submitted passports in March for I and spouse and now vfs Lagos says I should contact IRCC to say I submitted spouse's passport and they should give further directives for them in the circumstances.

aneesh21

Aug 4, 2020

I got the US FBI history while I was in Australia couple of years ago. The process was same as for someone inside US. The only difference was that I had to go to local police station (instead of USPS in USA) and they took my fingerprints and mailed the fingerprint card to FBI on their own.

Reactions: T0pubo and Naynah

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi @Naynah We did US FBI check for my spouse from outside the USA too, we did it in Canada and the process was very easy and quick. Just do the biometrics in an approved center and I think they send them directly to the FBI. Don't worry at all.

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guys thanks a lot for the help with FBI PCC. Finally was able to speak with someone from customer care FBI office and they were super helpful... My husband and I have paid for it and will have all PCCs done by Monday. We would send by DHL the fingerprint card to FBI specified office.... #wheew what a relief.

The last battle is with Biometrics but would ensure that by next week all documents and PCCs are compiled and sent.

Reactions: RSub and T0pubo