Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
I am on the same exact boat. I had submitted all the required docs they asked for (PCC, Medical, Schedule A) on June 29 and since then there has been no progress all I hear is security is in process which weirdly was passed before.
Think they are verifying the security for your spouse now.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
no update, those half-assed bhadwas are so incompetent and my patience is wearing thin now. Added Spousal ADR's in Dec'2021 and no update ever since. Literally takes a lot of effort on somebody's part to rile me up so good. Fuck them.
Montreal is turning out to be the most incompetent VO.

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
How long do they take for security. I have been hearing this for months now that security is in progress. But when i got GCMS notes two weeks back no one has even looked at the file since june 7,2022. God knows what's going on. Also, my wife's medical expires tomorrow, not sure if they'll ask for it again or not coz it says passed.

Viney

Oct 5, 2017
Here is my Timeline so far.

Married : April 06, 2022
web form raised to add spouse in process PR application May 10, 2022
Medical updated : May 17, 2022
Ghost update PR approval email : MAY 25, 2022
Request to add spouse under same email and new webform : May 30, 2022
ADR: June 06, 2022
submitted all documents with upfront medical and full fees : July 05, 2022
IRCC email We successfully received your document: AUG 03, 2022
Called to IRCC on AUG 16, 2022 file is with sydney VO.
Still spouse not added to my profile. Please advise what I can expect further. how my file can be pushed ?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Here is my Timeline so far.

Married : April 06, 2022
web form raised to add spouse in process PR application May 10, 2022
Medical updated : May 17, 2022
Ghost update PR approval email : MAY 25, 2022
Request to add spouse under same email and new webform : May 30, 2022
ADR: June 06, 2022
submitted all documents with upfront medical and full fees : July 05, 2022
IRCC email We successfully received your document: AUG 03, 2022
Called to IRCC on AUG 16, 2022 file is with sydney VO.
Still spouse not added to my profile. Please advise what I can expect further. how my file can be pushed ?
You don't see "View Dependents" anywhere in your online portal? Usually they take two weeks ( or more for many) to create an UCI and add your spouse to your application after you send them your spouse docs.

Viney

Oct 5, 2017
You don't see "View Dependents" anywhere in your online portal? Usually they take two weeks ( or more for many) to create an UCI and add your spouse to your application after you send them your spouse docs.
Thanks for your response.

I don't find View dependents anywhere on online portal . During call to IRCC agent they told me, Currently, it is taking six weeks to show up after submitting documents. Now it has been eight weeks but nothing showing up there. What possible actions can be suggested in this scenario ?

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017

I don't find View dependents anywhere on online portal . During call to IRCC agent they told me, Currently, it is taking six weeks to show up after submitting documents. Now it has been eight weeks but nothing showing up there. What possible actions can be suggested in this scenario ?
It takes around a month to show up atleast. Again it depends on VO. That's what happened to me. Nothing can be done. Just wait for it.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

You cannot force them. All you can do is wait for them to add. Incompetent IRCC workers may be working on new applications right now, so there may be a delay.

Kom92

Jul 25, 2022
Could be but why mark it passed in the first place when it was still in process. Because it had not been started when I added my spouse and later on after providing all the ADRs it went to in process and then passed. So just don’t understand how long would we have to wait.

Nov 18, 2014
Hello. I would like to ask this question on behalf of a relative. This person received a CoPR via the Express Entry program in Aug 2019. But he had upcoming wedding plans (Dec 2019) and informed the CIC promptly, and did not land while single. The spouse was added after the wedding. And while the dependent was added to the file, the applicant has received NO communication on the outcome since then. Here's an easier-to-read timeline.

Express Entry - Invitation to Apply: August 22, 2018
Application received by CIC: September 30, 2018
Express Entry CoPR received: August 21, 2019
Informed CIC of upcoming wedding in Dec 2019: September 10, 2019
Application, fees and documents submitted for the addition of spouse: February 13, 2020
Medical examinations conducted for the primary applicant: July 23, 2019 (first) and August 12, 2020 (again)

The High Commission in question is New Delhi, India. It's been 2.5 years since the spouse was added and there has been no worthwhile reply to all email or webform requests from the High Commission since then.

Experts in the forum, do you have a suggestion on what to do next? How to get a status update or response from CIC? Thanks in advance.

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
How long do they take for security. I have been hearing this for months now that security is in progress. But when i got GCMS notes two weeks back no one has even looked at the file since june 7,2022. God knows what's going on. Also, my wife's medical expires tomorrow, not sure if they'll ask for it again or not coz it says passed.
They haven't looked at any goddamn thing in my case as well. The last time stamp that I found out from an agent when I tried calling them was 6th of July which is the date when my GCMS notes were extracted , which I had applied for in march. So essentially, they've just been sitting on my application since Jan'2022.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hello. I would like to ask this question on behalf of a relative. This person received a CoPR via the Express Entry program in Aug 2019. But he had upcoming wedding plans (Dec 2019) and informed the CIC promptly, and did not land while single. The spouse was added after the wedding. And while the dependent was added to the file, the applicant has received NO communication on the outcome since then. Here's an easier-to-read timeline.

Express Entry - Invitation to Apply: August 22, 2018
Application received by CIC: September 30, 2018
Express Entry CoPR received: August 21, 2019
Informed CIC of upcoming wedding in Dec 2019: September 10, 2019
Application, fees and documents submitted for the addition of spouse: February 13, 2020
Medical examinations conducted for the primary applicant: July 23, 2019 (first) and August 12, 2020 (again)

The High Commission in question is New Delhi, India. It's been 2.5 years since the spouse was added and there has been no worthwhile reply to all email or webform requests from the High Commission since then.

Experts in the forum, do you have a suggestion on what to do next? How to get a status update or response from CIC? Thanks in advance.
I recommend calling IRCC directly or asking an MP to see what's going on.

I understand that you mention this person got their COPR on August 21, 2019, and then got married 5 months later in Dec the same year. Why this person didn't land, they probably have their personal reasons. But this person made their file so complicated by not landing first and then once married, they could file a sponsorship application for their spouse.

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
You mentioned: "My biometrics August 16th 2022"
I'm guessing you meant your spouse's biometrics, right?
By the way, VO?

-->The PPR document starts with the following, correct? Please confirm the same --> "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa" This is THE PPR correct? Or should I wait for any more documents? - Yes this is the PPR.

---> Should we choose the two way service by VFS, what are the charges for the same? And should two different packages be made or just one? - Two separate packages for sure. VFS will send you an email clearly mentioning this.

No idea about the other two questions, though.
Yes, that is right. My spouse's biometrics. My bad haha