COPIED!

PPR TIMELINE

VO- ACCRA
ITA- 16th September 2020
AOR- 27th October 2020
BIL- 2nd December 2020
Eligibility passed: 13th January, 2021
Long silence

Not one word from Accra from January 2021 till January 2022 and then I got married on the 24th of December 2021 & added my spouse. I sent mail on the 3rd of January 2022 and IRCC replied same day with list of documents to add spouse.

Spouse added on profile- 2nd February 2022
Remedical, PCC & Schedule A request
BIL for spouse - 13th March 2022

PPR- 30th May 2022 (it landed in my JUNK MAIL)
ACCRA is a fast processing VO.

Reactions: maghool71

rbhatt90

Nov 25, 2020
Hi All,
Wanted to share some positivity for people who are still waiting for PPR..hope you all get yours soon
Below is my timeline
VO : NDVO

1. ITA Received Date: 25 Nov 2020
  2. eAPR submitted / AOR Date : 12 Dec 2020
  3. Received Biometric Collection Letter / Medical Passed notification: 15 Jan 2021
  4. Biometric Enrollment Date : 1 March 2021
  5. Marriage Date : 30 Apr 2021
  6. Sent Request to add spouse as accompanying dependent (with scanned Documents over email): 11 June 2021
  7. Received Request for Spouse Medical : 12 Oct 2021
  8. Received Request for Primary Applicant ReMedical : 12 Oct 2021
  9. Medical Passed : 3 Nov 2021
  10. Received Spouse Biometric Collection Letter : 10 Jan 2022
  11. Spouse Biometric Enrollment Date : 13 Jan 2022
  12. Received Request Letter for Wedding and Casual Photos with Spouse: 26 Feb 2022
  13. Uploaded documents directly in myCIC account: 25 Mar 2022 (Email was also sent on 1 Mar 2022 and 25 Mar 2022)
  14. Submitted Upfront Schedule A form for Principal Applicant : 29 April 2022
  15. Ghost update : 7 June 2022
  16. PPR : 13 June 2022

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
Hi All,
Wanted to share some positivity for people who are still waiting for PPR..hope you all get yours soon
Below is my timeline
VO : NDVO

1. ITA Received Date: 25 Nov 2020
  2. eAPR submitted / AOR Date : 12 Dec 2020
  3. Received Biometric Collection Letter / Medical Passed notification: 15 Jan 2021
  4. Biometric Enrollment Date : 1 March 2021
  5. Marriage Date : 30 Apr 2021
  6. Sent Request to add spouse as accompanying dependent (with scanned Documents over email): 11 June 2021
  7. Received Request for Spouse Medical : 12 Oct 2021
  8. Received Request for Primary Applicant ReMedical : 12 Oct 2021
  9. Medical Passed : 3 Nov 2021
  10. Received Spouse Biometric Collection Letter : 10 Jan 2022
  11. Spouse Biometric Enrollment Date : 13 Jan 2022
  12. Received Request Letter for Wedding and Casual Photos with Spouse: 26 Feb 2022
  13. Uploaded documents directly in myCIC account: 25 Mar 2022 (Email was also sent on 1 Mar 2022 and 25 Mar 2022)
  14. Submitted Upfront Schedule A form for Principal Applicant : 29 April 2022
  15. Ghost update : 7 June 2022
  16. PPR : 13 June 2022
That's great news @rbhatt90 , congratulations!!

I have a couple of questions:
  1. In the additional documents request I received for adding my common-law partner to my application, they only asked for my partner's Schedule A (IMM5669) form, and not mine. So, I have not sent an updated form for me yet. Do you recommend I send it via a webform now?
  2. Once you sent additional documents (wedding and casual photos), did your "Review of additional documents" status on your profile ever change? (Mine has been "Not applicable" ever since I uploaded them and it has been a couple of months).

rbhatt90

Nov 25, 2020
That's great news @rbhatt90 , congratulations!!

I have a couple of questions:
  1. In the additional documents request I received for adding my common-law partner to my application, they only asked for my partner's Schedule A (IMM5669) form, and not mine. So, I have not sent an updated form for me yet. Do you recommend I send it via a webform now?
  2. Once you sent additional documents (wedding and casual photos), did your "Review of additional documents" status on your profile ever change? (Mine has been "Not applicable" ever since I uploaded them and it has been a couple of months).
1. No harm in sending both
2. Mine changed to Not Applicable after uploading it, it is still the same

philongct

Feb 23, 2021
Just to share with everyone: My wife requested to update her marital status when she received the first portal email. She responded with the requested information and also mentioned that she is now married to a Canadian PR (me). They requested the marriage certificate and my PR card, after that she received the portal credentials to log in and upload her photo. She got the eCOPR now. The whole process took 1 week.

User_123

Mar 12, 2022
Write an email to the VO and send a message explaining your situation via web form. Include IRCC's emails that you received whenever you contacted them. Put everything in one document (Letter of Explanation, IRCC emails). Whatever you said above should be detailed in the letter. Make sure you mention the dates correctly especially the time you reached out to IRCC to add your spouse and when IRCC sent you response.

Make a chronology like below along with explanation of your situation in the first paragraph.

X date: Added Spouse
Y date: Received IRCC letter
Z date: Received COPR.

I hope IRCC will reach out to you, cancel your COPR and then start processing your Spouse's file. You will receive your COPR later.

Only tip is keep your letter/message precise, clear and straight to the point. All the best.

User_123

Mar 12, 2022
Hello everyone need your help
Aor march 2020 was single at that time
Cor india
Information after getting married:
I already raised a web form on 29th January 2022 to IRCC Canada regarding changes in my marital status from Single to Married with marriage certificate and received a response from Canada Office twice,
1) the first time was a generic reply of acknowledgement,
2) the second time was on 12th February 2022 where they gave a confirmation mail of reception of the document to be processed further.

Visa email:
On 11th March 2022, I received my ready-for visa mail(COPR) and to submit my passport within 30 days
Raised a web form again with the below details:
Please look into the matter as soon as possible as I have only 22 days left to submit my passport
and let me know the further steps for me and how to add my spouse.
Attached are the Passport Submission Letter, Marriage Certificate, Webform which I raised, and the response which I received from the Canada Immigration office.

Visa Stamping:
As there was no reply for adding the spouse and change in status, I went ahead with submitting the passport.
and got my visa stamped on 23rd April

Below are my timelines till now:
1)Aor 17th March 2020
2)Biometrics 02 March 2021
3)Married 27th Dec 2021
4)Re medicals 23rd January 2022
5)Ready for Visa mail 11th March 2022

Query:
Now my query is how to add my spouse and in my copr my status is mentioned still as single.
And need information on POF too as there are recent changes being made by IRCC.
Hello everyone,
I have recently received an email from ircc in regards with addition of spouse.
They have asked for spouse’s birth certificate, passport, pcc and IMM0008, IMM5406,IMM5669 ,IMM0008DEP forms along with a letter of explanation. Can someone pls help me out what to mention in it. Shall I upload our marriage pics also.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Got this update from my MP-- so seems like my criminality and security are passed finally. And they moved my file from Ottawa to Edmonton. I'm happy, Ottawa was really terrible.

""This application was received 15 July 2020 and remains in progress at the IRCC local office in Edmonton
As a result of being processed at a local office, the application is considered to be “non-routine” as such, the standard processing timelines no longer apply.
The eligibility assessments are complete and valid
The criminality assessments are complete and valid
The security assessments are complete for the primary applicant and in progress for the dependant
The medical assessments are complete for the primary applicant and have not yet started for the dependant
There are currently no outstanding documents or actions required from the applicants""

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Got this update from my MP-- so seems like my criminality and security are passed finally. And they moved my file from Ottawa to Edmonton. I'm happy, Ottawa was really terrible.

""This application was received 15 July 2020 and remains in progress at the IRCC local office in Edmonton
As a result of being processed at a local office, the application is considered to be “non-routine” as such, the standard processing timelines no longer apply.
The eligibility assessments are complete and valid
The criminality assessments are complete and valid
The security assessments are complete for the primary applicant and in progress for the dependant
The medical assessments are complete for the primary applicant and have not yet started for the dependant
There are currently no outstanding documents or actions required from the applicants""
Some progress on your file after all. May I ask how did you ask your MP? Did you provide signed consent forms for both your and spouse to the MP?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Some progress on your file after all. May I ask how did you ask your MP? Did you provide signed consent forms for both your and spouse to the MP?
No, I didn't provide them with any consent forms. and it was rather quick too, I think they got back to me in about two weeks or less, while I've been waiting for my GCMS notes since I don't remember when...\
I contacted our local MP (I used to live in London, ON) and they asked me to provide them with proof of residency, and then they created a case file for me and contacted IRCC.
I think some MPs might even do this for outland applicants, especially if you're PNP and have a nomination from a certain province, it's a good idea to contact an MP from that province.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
No, I didn't provide them with any consent forms. and it was rather quick too, I think they got back to me in about two weeks or less, while I've been waiting for my GCMS notes since I don't remember when...\
I contacted our local MP (I used to live in London, ON) and they asked me to provide them with proof of residency, and then they created a case file for me and contacted IRCC.
I think some MPs might even do this for outland applicants, especially if you're PNP and have a nomination from a certain province, it's a good idea to contact an MP from that province.
I see, my MP used to ask for a signed consent form (they got their own form, not IRCC one), pretty simple to complete. But my spouse is overseas, and I wonder if IRCC will release my spouse's details to MP without her consent.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I see, my MP used to ask for a signed consent form (they got their own form, not IRCC one), pretty simple to complete. But my spouse is overseas, and I wonder if IRCC will release my spouse's details to MP without her consent.
"...and I wonder if IRCC will release my spouse's details to MP without her consent"
Yes, IRCC will release them, because they don't ask for consent, as you said, it's the MP's office procedure. As I mentioned, MP didn't ask for our consent or anything. You have two options, I believe. One, your spouse can sign the consent form (send it to your spouse by email, then they can download, sign, scan, etc). Or two, contact another MP in the area that doesn't require this consent thing :)

Reactions: baryonix

Teayii

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2021
Greetings all! I just recieved the spouse questionnaire and list of documents in my account, and I wanted to know how best to add all the documents in the "submissions" area...