+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
On 6th July I did my usual daily routine check on my cic portal and this time I saw that towards the close of IRCC's work day, they decide to gift me what you guys would call ghost updates (I really want to understand these term and it's implications to your application). So my status read "Application update/profile update" or something like that. I know the words 'application', 'profile', and 'update' were present in that status.

Now I open this status to see what might have changed and I saw the update which said my remed of December was "passed 1st January 2022" was removed and Medicals section didn't say anything new. What does this mean vis a vis my husband's name that was updated to my profile in May, 2022?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
On 6th July I did my usual daily routine check on my cic portal and this time I saw that towards the close of IRCC's work day, they decide to gift me what you guys would call ghost updates (I really want to understand these term and it's implications to your application). So my status read "Application update/profile update" or something like that. I know the words 'application', 'profile', and 'update' were present in that status.

Now I open this status to see what might have changed and I saw the update which said my remed of December was "passed 1st January 2022" was removed and Medicals section didn't say anything new. What does this mean vis a vis my husband's name that was updated to my profile in May, 2022?
so what did the medical section say? Not Applicable?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Yes it is. Also guys pls make sure to have POF ready after submitting biometrics. It will be max 1 week to get PPR after bio
I hope so... but my spouse's medicals aren't passed yet, so that's an additional step for us before PPR. We are traveling most of August so I really hope it comes by September.

Reactions: kchachap102

Teayii

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2021
I hope so... but my spouse's medicals aren't passed yet, so that's an additional step for us before PPR. We are traveling most of August so I really hope it comes by September.
Did they request your spouse's meds at all or is it that they just have not updated it yet?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

May be they are reviewing your husband's medical now. Did you get your BIL?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You spouse medicals may pass soon and within couple of days you will get your PPR.

• Wow
Reactions: maghool71

baryonix

May 21, 2019
How do you post images here?

Well it says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".
I dont know how to upload image here. Perhaps you can upload to your cloud drive and share it here temporarily.