+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Pages to Validated Documents for Online Application

Jason M C

Apr 30, 2019
My wife and I have prepared all of our documents for her Visitor Visa to Canada online application. We are having trouble uploading the validated Application for Visitor Visa form and the validated Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada form. It only allows us to upload one file for each of those but we need to add extra pages as she needs more space for her work history for the visitor visa form and we both need to complete the Schedule 1 document.

Does anyone know how to add pages to the 2 validated documents in a way that I can upload them to the online application website? I've saved them as a regular PDF and added pages by combining PDFs but the website did not accept these documents because they are not the XML validated forms. And I've tried several PDF joiners but none of them combine the XML validated forms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You may need to add the additional info in the client submitted information portion. Combine all additional pages into one file for that upload slot.

Jason M C

Apr 30, 2019
I would need to save the additional pages as a regular pdf instead of the validated XML file in order to join them into one pdf. Does anyone know for sure if k.h.p.’s suggestion would be ok to do with the additional pages for the visitor visa and schedule 1 forms?