+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding newborn dependent post AOR

ramya@123

Jan 25, 2018
Hi all,

Does anyone know how long it takes for addition of a dependent kid to the existing application? My application is in IP2 stage since 11/20/2018 and also got request letter on 11/20/2018 to upload forms and kid's documents and uploaded them through my cic account on 12/10/2018 but baby was not yet added to the application and no other update as of today, should I be worried?

Please respond if anyone know or came across this situation??

Thanks
Ramya

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Ramya,

I am also on same boat. We have our application is progress with AOR of 26-Aug-2019 with medical passed and no update after that and now we need to add our new born in our application. My application has already taken more than 6 months and not sure how much more time it will take. Today i have raised CSE to add newborn daughter to our application.

Have you received your PPR as of now and please do share your experience.

Regards,
Inderjot

ramya@123

Jan 25, 2018
Hi Ramya,

I am also on same boat. We have our application is progress with AOR of 26-Aug-2019 with medical passed and no update after that and now we need to add our new born in our application. My application has already taken more than 6 months and not sure how much more time it will take. Today i have raised CSE to add newborn daughter to our application.

Have you received your PPR as of now and please do share your experience.

Regards,
Inderjot
Hi

Yes I received COPR in January, I added my newborn in December with all requested documents and got PPR email in January.

Reactions: Inderjot Rasila