+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Newborn before Landing (Post Visa Stamping)

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Dear All,

Hope you are doing fine.

We had our visas stamped 4 months ago through VAC in Riyadh, we have not landed yet and now I have a query related to change in family composition.
I received following response from LVO upon informing about change:

Quote:
Please return your passports and COPRs to the office that printed them (Abu Dhabi), in order to update your application.
My Query: Shall I send passports & COPRs to Abu Dhabi directly through FedEx/DHL or send it through Visa Application Centre (VAC) Riyadh?[/color]

In the meantime you need to send following documents:

Updated IMM8 form
CAD150 processing fee
Birth cert for baby
Passport copy and photos for newborn
My Query: They didn't ask for Additional Family Form for myself and spouse, shall I still send it or no need?
Unquote:

Thank you in advance.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
outstandinguy said:
Dear All,

Hope you are doing fine.

We had our visas stamped 4 months ago through VAC in Riyadh, we have not landed yet and now I have a query related to change in family composition.

Quote:
Please return your passports and COPRs to the office that printed them (Abu Dhabi), in order to update your application.
My Query: Shall I send passports & COPRs to Abu Dhabi directly through FedEx/DHL or send it through Visa Application Centre (VAC) Riyadh?[/color]

Updated IMM8 form
CAD150 processing fee
Birth cert for baby
My Query: They didn't ask for Additional Family Form for myself and spouse, shall I still send it or no need?
Unquote:

Thank you in advance.
Though I am not an expert but, let me share by 2 cents:
1. Go with the option that is more safe. I think, sendidng through VAC would be better.
2. What is the harm in sending an updated additional family form?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
DHL is the best one for passport delivery.So send thru DHL directly to Abu Dhabi and monitor thru tracking number.
Next though not asked still its fine to again fill the additional family info part as you could include the newborn info in the children part in section B.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Actually my wife is not in town these days and it will be difficult to get her signature on additional family form.

Our family composition is changed after visa is stamped. I was wondering that in our case this is the reason they asked only for updated IMM0008.

Anyone whose family composition changed after visa stamping, which documents were requested by the LVO? please advise.
Many thanks,

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
outstandinguy said:
Dear All,

Hope you are doing fine.

Quote:

Updated IMM8 form
CAD150 processing fee
Birth cert for baby
Unquote:

Thank you in advance.
They only asked for documents and forms needed to add the baby to the application. Additional family information form is NOT one of them (since it is for your extended family that cannot be part of your application). So this form is not required.

kkarim999

Jan 18, 2024
Can you please let me know how was the case closed? We have same issue now.. And we don't know how to continue..

Dear All,

Hope you are doing fine.

Quote:

Updated IMM8 form
CAD150 processing fee
Birth cert for baby
Unquote:

Thank you in advance.