+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding newborn baby(Canadian Citizen) details in the application?

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

My wife was 6 months pregnant when we submitted the documents for PR processing and got AOR in the month of Sep, 15. Also got RRPF request and submitted the same in the month of Oct, 15.

Now that my wife has delivered a baby(candian citizen) in Nov and submitted her pending medical (Xray), Is there a need to raise a case specific and add the newborn baby details in the PR application, and provide the Proof of funds again?

What are the implications of the details are not added since the application is nearing the PPR request.

Pls guys help me with this confusion... !!

maomaochong1226

May 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:
Hi Folks,

My wife was 6 months pregnant when we submitted the documents for PR processing and got AOR in the month of Sep, 15. Also got RRPF request and submitted the same in the month of Oct, 15.

Now that my wife has delivered a baby(candian citizen) in Nov and submitted her pending medical (Xray), Is there a need to raise a case specific and add the newborn baby details in the PR application, and provide the Proof of funds again?

What are the implications of the details are not added since the application is nearing the PPR request.

Pls guys help me with this confusion... !!
Hi I have the similar situation with you . My boy was born last month and I send his health card through CSE to inform CIC about his birth . I just received an email today asking me to submit the birth certificate within a period of time .
So my suggestion is that you should apply the birth certificate right away and once you got it send a CSE and upload the birth certificate otherwise CIC may still ask you about it ,just like my case .
Hopefully all the best !

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea- What are the implications (if any) if the details of the newborn baby are not added in the PR application during the Processing. As I think the bay is a Canadian Citizen and would not require to do so..??

TIA

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Markolutus,

From your signature, your application is very quick. You are FSW inland, right? Did you have PNP? Looks like you're one of the first FSW inlanders to get RPRF. Big congrats!

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:
Any idea- What are the implications (if any) if the details of the newborn baby are not added in the PR application during the Processing. As I think the bay is a Canadian Citizen and would not require to do so..??

TIA
They may request to see proof of funds for a family of 3 now that the baby is born. If your original PoF was more that the required funds with addition of the baby, i don't see any other complications.

Congratulations on the baby btw.

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Friends,

I submitted my complete PR application on 30th Nov and after that my wife got pregnant and now expected delivery date in July or August.

I am sure we will get the PR by June and baby will born in July. I want to travel to Canada by end of this year 2017 ( Nov or Dec. ) with my wife and new born baby

I have some doubts -

1. How will i add my new born baby to my exist PR application after that ?
2- what is the process for this and how much time it takes and what are the additional documents required for this?
2- Do i need to inform CIC for my wife pregnancy during PR Process or after baby is born ?

Please advise. Could you please share your experience

Thank You.