NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi

Can anyone explain how to add new born to the existing application? Do I need to send all documents to sydney or London visa office? I have received pER and waiting for MR.

Regards

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Send the updated information to your London visa office. Send them an email first to update the info and then send updated forms and the baby's birth certificate and passport copy by mail.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
mszafar said:
Hi

Can anyone explain how to add new born to the existing application? Do I need to send all documents to sydney or London visa office? I have received pER and waiting for MR.

Regards
Send email to London Visa Office With Subject: URGENT - Addition of New Born - Appliation No: EXXXXXXXXXXX , UCI No: 6XXXXXXXXX

The email address is: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

They will reply you with following mail hopefully:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
• processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
• your child’s birth certificate
• copy of your child’s valid passport
• 4 recent photographs of your child
• updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
• a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I have received reply from london visa office. They asked me to email Birth certificate to them and pay fee online. They advised me to pay fee for child under 19 years in Family Visa category. They did not ask for updated forms or anything.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
mszafar said:
I have received reply from london visa office. They asked me to email Birth certificate to them and pay fee online. They advised me to pay fee for child under 19 years in Family Visa category. They did not ask for updated forms or anything.
strange they haven't asked for forms ..... first time heard about this new procedure.