+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding new born baby to the PR application which returned

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi all,
My PR application got returned due some education documents missing which I have them now to resubmit the PR online.
My question now is I am blessed with new born baby :) can I add baby to the application (still waiting for his passport though) since I’m applying it’s again and which will impact the current job offer under endorsement application (AIP program) ? Or I can add the baby in the later stage while PR application processing via web form request ?
Kindly advise

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
My PR application got returned due some education documents missing which I have them now to resubmit the PR online.
My question now is I am blessed with new born baby :) can I add baby to the application (still waiting for his passport though) since I’m applying it’s again and which will impact the current job offer under endorsement application (AIP program) ? Or I can add the baby in the later stage while PR application processing via web form request ?
Kindly advise
Is the baby born in Canada?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi all,
Kindly advise
Kindly advise who ever had same experience