+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding my spouse and right to permanent residence fee payment online

arijitnist

Dec 1, 2013
Hi All,

I want to add my spouse to my PR application for fsw 2014 (application outside Canada). I have already received my PER. can i make the payment online . For online payment for my wife should I make the payment under -Immigration >Family Class category (Adding spouse/child etc) because there is no specific category for FSW additional family member under the fee section.

Also I have been told to pay the Right to Permanent Residence along with it , should I make both the payments or wait for my medicals.

Thanks

sunnypandu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arijitnist said:
Hi All,

I want to add my spouse to my PR application for fsw 2014 (application outside Canada). I have already received my PER. can i make the payment online . For online payment for my wife should I make the payment under -Immigration >Family Class category (Adding spouse/child etc) because there is no specific category for FSW additional family member under the fee section.

Also I have been told to pay the Right to Permanent Residence along with it , should I make both the payments or wait for my medicals.

Thanks
Hi you have to raise a query to respective CSE, what is your timeline ? In PER mail they clearly mention about adding spouse or baby, they will reply with the documents required

arijitnist

Dec 1, 2013
I have already raised a CSE and they have replied back asking me to submit my spouse documents . They have asked me to send the documents via email. The only thing I am confused about is how do I pay $550 online , there is no specific category( for adding spouse) for fsw under the fee section. Will the category be Immigrant >Family Class

Thanks,
ARI

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
arijitnist said:
I have already raised a CSE and they have replied back asking me to submit my spouse documents . They have asked me to send the documents via email. The only thing I am confused about is how do I pay $550 online , there is no specific category( for adding spouse) for fsw under the fee section. Will the category be Immigrant >Family Class

Thanks,
ARI
When I added my spouse I send the money inform of Demand Draft along with all the documents by courier.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
arijitnist said:

Thanks,
ARI

Hi can you tell me what documents were you asked for your spouse?

berry594

Jun 8, 2015
Hi,
I am an applicant of FSW 2014. I have been asked to pay CAD 150 online for adding a dependent. however i could not find any specific category for adding a dependent for fsw under fee section. I was given the following link to visit and under the permanent residence head I found the following categories.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do

Please advice which category to be used for making the payment
Regards