+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding husband and son in the same application

Angalo

Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am going to request a work permit as a visiting researcher for 18 months. My husband and my son (6 months old) will come with me, and my husband is going to take care of our little child. As he is not going to work and my son is still a baby, when I ask the questions in the online application, it says that they don´t need a visa, but I guess they´ll need something. How could I add them in my online application form?

Thanks in advance,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

I am going to request a work permit as a visiting researcher for 18 months. My husband and my son (6 months old) will come with me, and my husband is going to take care of our little child. As he is not going to work and my son is still a baby, when I ask the questions in the online application, it says that they don´t need a visa, but I guess they´ll need something. How could I add them in my online application form?

Thanks in advance,
Hi

What country are you from? If you are visa-exempt, then your husband and child would need eTAs to fly to Canada and would enter as visitors.

Angalo

Jul 9, 2018
Hi

What country are you from? If you are visa-exempt, then your husband and child would need eTAs to fly to Canada and would enter as visitors.
From Spain (visa-exempt). So I guess they won´t need anything for the 18 months (just the eTA). Thank you very much!