NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Dear All,

I just realized that my spouse and me both our imm 5669 schedule, we missed out something can i correct the mistake and send to AINP. I have file number and still waiting for nomination.

Another option i am asking those who have received their nominations does the PNP return the CIC form to us for use when submitting our application? Can i change the forms when i will be submitting to CIC?

Thanks for your advise

shalu005

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
lethbridge
Category........
App. Filed.......
15-nov-2013 ..file number on 13-dec 2013
Nomination.....
25 feb 2014 ....got on hand 6 march 2014
No they won't return any forms with the nomination .. You have to fill them again once you apply to cic...

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Second to that.I have experienced the same thing and submitted at once the time I discovered forgetting a document ( 10 days after I submitted ) I even included a cover letter of explanation and all my details.After few days I got all my application files back with a note about the missing document then a week after the missing document that I sent them.It's not a good feeling but a learning experience.

Alerr

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
shalu005 said:
No they won't return any forms with the nomination .. You have to fill them again once you apply to cic...
I am thinking i should just wait if i get the nomination, then i correct the form because its just dates on the personal history that i did not indicate i was denied a visa one time to Canada. Hope it will not cause and problem with my CEC.

shalu005

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
lethbridge
Category........
App. Filed.......
15-nov-2013 ..file number on 13-dec 2013
Nomination.....
25 feb 2014 ....got on hand 6 march 2014
Man415 said:
Second to that.I have experienced the same thing and submitted at once the time I discovered forgetting a document ( 10 days after I submitted ) I even included a cover letter of explanation and all my details.After few days I got all my application files back with a note about the missing document then a week after the missing document that I sent them.It's not a good feeling but a learning experience.
Hi man415 .. I gave him advice on the second question not for the first one ..your application came back because u submitted the documents before getting the file no ..how they can Identify two mails send at diffrent time with out the file no ??? If you want to make any correction wait until u get the file no ... In his case he already got file no ...

Sep 5, 2014
shalu005 said:
Hi man415 .. I gave him advice on the second question not for the first one ..your application came back because u submitted the documents before getting the file no ..how they can Identify two mails send at diffrent time with out the file no ??? If you want to make any correction wait until u get the file no ... In his case he already got file no ...
I sent my documents on August 22, 2014. However I realized there is missing documents. So that means I should stay put and do nothing until I get a file number? Will they decline me right away? I forgot to send out a notarized true copy of my degree certificate, but I do have my transcript enclosed in the documents that I sent. Please help!

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivianchan1019 said:
I sent my documents on August 22, 2014. However I realized there is missing documents. So that means I should stay put and do nothing until I get a file number? Will they decline me right away? I forgot to send out a notarized true copy of my degree certificate, but I do have my transcript enclosed in the documents that I sent. Please help!
It says somewhere on the official website not to send any extra documents until you receive the file number.... ;) hope this will help