+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding designation in work history of EE profile post ITA

vikram57

Jul 24, 2019
My CRS score is 1041. I received ITA on 27th November, 2019, on the basis of OINP nomination.

In my EE profile, I have mentioned my work history from first employer, under only one designation (the last position that I held in the company) for the entire period of service there from 2012 to 2016. In reality, I had three different positions over a period of 3.9 years in that company. I don't know why I missed out on segregating the positions while creating the profile.

Additionally, I have noticed a slight mistake in the job title of one work history - where instead of Associate Consultant, I have mentioned Associate Projects.

Should I simply add the positions and reference letters with LOE while submitting the application? Or should I decline the ITA and make necessary changes in the EE profile?

Rahul024

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
My CRS score is 1041. I received ITA on 27th November, 2019, on the basis of OINP nomination.

In my EE profile, I have mentioned my work history from first employer, under only one designation (the last position that I held in the company) for the entire period of service there from 2012 to 2016. In reality, I had three different positions over a period of 3.9 years in that company. I don't know why I missed out on segregating the positions while creating the profile.

Additionally, I have noticed a slight mistake in the job title of one work history - where instead of Associate Consultant, I have mentioned Associate Projects.

Should I simply add the positions and reference letters with LOE while submitting the application? Or should I decline the ITA and make necessary changes in the EE profile?
What you ended up doing?