+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding dependent

gaurav.joshi

Aug 31, 2019
Hello All,
Posting my first question here on this online forum and really looking forward to hear some good suggestions on my current situation -

We got our PR visa with expiry date of Oct 6, 2019. Which basically means we need to travel to Canada before that. We are due with our second child with expected date somewhere around mid sept.
Big question I have how can we travel to Canada immediately after delivery considering the time and logistics of passport applications etc etc and also we will have additional member in the fmly. We dont get any responses from IRCC on our situation. I am sure we need to add new baby in application, how do we do that as processing is complete and in the online profile I dont see option to add dependents. Even if we are able to add baby, is there a way to extend the expiry of PR visa so we can travel a little later ?

Kindly suggest some options and let me know if someone has been in this situation before.

Regards,
Gaurav

Expired COPR

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hello All,
Posting my first question here on this online forum and really looking forward to hear some good suggestions on my current situation -

We got our PR visa with expiry date of Oct 6, 2019. Which basically means we need to travel to Canada before that. We are due with our second child with expected date somewhere around mid sept.
Big question I have how can we travel to Canada immediately after delivery considering the time and logistics of passport applications etc etc and also we will have additional member in the fmly. We dont get any responses from IRCC on our situation. I am sure we need to add new baby in application, how do we do that as processing is complete and in the online profile I dont see option to add dependents. Even if we are able to add baby, is there a way to extend the expiry of PR visa so we can travel a little later ?

Kindly suggest some options and let me know if someone has been in this situation before.

Regards,
Gaurav
Hello. What did you do? Can you help me? I'm in the same boat.