28-08-2017
File Transfer...
08-10-2017
Med's Request
03-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Dear Sirs,

This is Mridul from Bangladesh. My application is under Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program (MPNP). Currently my application is In Process in Singapore Office. A few weeks ago, we are blessed with a baby. I mailed to Singapore Visa Office and they advised me as follows:

>>>>>>You will be required to submit the following documents in order to add your child to your application:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your child be added to your application
- processing fee for the child (if accompanying you to Canada)
- an IMM8 application form and Family Information Form filled in for the child
- updated IMM0008 Generic and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse
- notarized copy of the child’s birth certificate
- copy of your child’s valid passport
- two recent passport-size photographs of your child according to the specifications<<<<<<

Unfortunately I have not got my baby's passport yet and thus I could not update them with above 4 forms and documents they advised on March 13, 2018.

Today ( 19 June 2018) I have received a message from Singapore and they require following documents and forms:
 RPRF (PA +spouse)
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature (PA +spouse)
 PCC: (PA +spouse)
 Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate -New Born child.
 Processing fees of New born child
 Passport photos: Passport size photographs for newborn child (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo
Specifications)
 Passport details for New Born Child

**Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of
this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I need to know:
1. As per email on March 13, 2018, they advised to send 4 forms ( Generic, Add Fam. Info, Background declaration & IMM8 application form). Today's message from SVO advised me to send only
Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) from PA+Spouse. Should I go for action separately i.e hardcopy with all the forms they advised earlier and scanned copies to upload in MYCIC account?
2. I have not informed Nova Scotia for this change. Should I?

Please help. I need your support urgently.