+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding apprenticeship trainee experience to express entry

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I have an apprenticeship training experience certificate which was done after my bachelor's graduation from back in India. Can I add this as an experience certificate in my express entry profile for canadian PR.
This was a paid full-time job after my graduation and I have all the bank statements too.
Could someone help me please in this matter.
Every insight is appreciated.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr.___________(Trainee No A@$92(#), B.Tech holder in Mechanical Engineering has undergone apprenticeship training under Govt. of India Apprentice Act 1961 & Amendment Act 1973 from 18.08.2019 to 10.09.2020. During this period he was associated with Production Department and has gained experience in Compounding, Extrusion and Calendering process & exposed to management of 55, FIFO, Scrap Management, Inventory management in shop
floor, Analysis and documentation of daily work status on SAP ERP 6.0.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have an apprenticeship training experience certificate which was done after my bachelor's graduation from back in India. Can I add this as an experience certificate in my express entry profile for canadian PR.
This was a paid full-time job after my graduation and I have all the bank statements too.
Could someone help me please in this matter.
Every insight is appreciated.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr.___________(Trainee No A@$92(#), B.Tech holder in Mechanical Engineering has undergone apprenticeship training under Govt. of India Apprentice Act 1961 & Amendment Act 1973 from 18.08.2019 to 10.09.2020. During this period he was associated with Production Department and has gained experience in Compounding, Extrusion and Calendering process & exposed to management of 55, FIFO, Scrap Management, Inventory management in shop
You have to prove the NOC so you need a list of job responsibilities. This is a certificate not a proof of work experience. It needs to be signed from employer with contact information, hours worked, time worked, job responsibilities etc.

Reactions: Nukepotato

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
You have to prove the NOC so you need a list of job responsibilities. This is a certificate not a proof of work experience. It needs to be signed from employer with contact information, hours worked, time worked, job responsibilities etc.
So could you tell me which NOC code will my job come in with all the responsbilities like
Production Department and has gained experience in Compounding, Extrusion and Calendering process & exposed to management of 55, FIFO, Scrap Management, Inventory management in shop

i have no clue. please do reply

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
So could you tell me which NOC code will my job come in with all the responsbilities like
Production Department and has gained experience in Compounding, Extrusion and Calendering process & exposed to management of 55, FIFO, Scrap Management, Inventory management in shop

You'll have to go through the NOC database for this. Spend sometime on it or hire a lawyer to help you out here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

As said, check the database and that may not be enough duties to select a NOC.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is to certify that Mr Xxjwkaodkmwo ( Aawjd4) was working full time with us as Graduate Engineering Apprentice in the PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT from 18th August 2019 to 10th September 2020. During this period his jobs and responsibilities were as follows:
Overseeing Production and Implementing 55 Scrap Management and Inventory Control Requisition of Materials and Supplies. Production Documentation Process Experience and Documentation Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Principles Work Measurement Studies
Weekly hours : 48 hours / full time
Monthly payment : 9000 INR directed to bank account

During his tenure with us we have found him to be highly committed and hardworking. His performance, character and conduct were also found extremely well. We wish him all success in his future endeavours.
For APOLLO TYRES LTD. ASSO.MANAGER-HR

Is this ok?
So what is the NOC

Nukepotato

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
2233.2 - Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians

I think some of my duties matches closely with this one. Could you guys check too. Please