+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Added wife after COPR and got a fantastic reply!

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi there,

I have added my wife after getting copr last year. When I adding my wife then on one of the form it asked me to mention my employer.

I have mentioned my part time employer because there management are nice to me and they don't hesitate to give employment letter. However I also worked full time somewhere else but I didn't mentioned that.

Now the immigration officer has replied and he is asking for employment letter by 30th Nov. I have got a employment letter from my part time job but not from the full time job. It was expected because my full time employer takes too much time to issue employment letter and sometimes they don't even issue that.

Any suggestions on how should I proceed further? Should I simply give employment letter from my part time OR should I also have to provide my full time employment letter?

It would be awesome to hear some suggestions.

Your friendly,
Mirza

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there,

I have added my wife after getting copr last year. When I adding my wife then on one of the form it asked me to mention my employer.

I have mentioned my part time employer because there management are nice to me and they don't hesitate to give employment letter. However I also worked full time somewhere else but I didn't mentioned that.

Now the immigration officer has replied and he is asking for employment letter by 30th Nov. I have got a employment letter from my part time job but not from the full time job. It was expected because my full time employer takes too much time to issue employment letter and sometimes they don't even issue that.

Any suggestions on how should I proceed further? Should I simply give employment letter from my part time OR should I also have to provide my full time employment letter?

It would be awesome to hear some suggestions.

Your friendly,
Mirza
Can you copy and paste the email you got from cic removing your personal information? It’s hard to comment you are asking here .

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Can you copy and paste the email you got from cic removing your personal information? It’s hard to comment you are asking here .
This is what he requested.

Employment Letter: An official document printed on company letterhead stating that you, in whose name the letter is printed, will be employed in Canada for a specified period of time by that company. It must list your name, the details of your employment in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/30