Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
Hi everyone i applied for pr Ainp(employer driven stream ),i need to add spouse to the existing application,so i informed cic Sydney about marriage but i haven't received any replay from them, i know what additional documents are needed so can i send them with a cover letter to cic Sydney..because i tried contacting call centre but not even taking call..any one please help

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
joshy008 said:
Hi everyone i applied for pr Ainp(employer driven stream ),i need to add spouse to the existing application,so i informed cic Sydney about marriage but i haven't received any replay from them, i know what additional documents are needed so can i send them with a cover letter to cic Sydney..because i tried contacting call centre but not even taking call..any one please help
this is the reply i got from cic sydney when i have to add my spouse.

In order to add your spouse, please provide all required documents per the document checklist which can be found at the following website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

Please send the documentation to CIO-Sydney.

If she will be accompanying you to Canada, please provide the processing fee.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
and the following reply reply i got from ottawa

We would like to advise you that we have received your letter informing us of your recent change in marital status.

Concerning your spouse:

Please note the following conditions apply if your spouse is NOT a Canadian citizen or has NOT obtained Permanent Residence status in Canada:

1. He/She must provide our office with control documents

2. He/She must undergo a medical examination. The appropriate information and forms will be sent separately.

Important:

Your spouse must undergo a medical examination regardless of whether he/she will be accompanying you to Canada.

Controlled documents required for continued processing:

· Updated IMM0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada to be completed by the Principal Applicant

· A completed and signed IMM5406 Additional Family Information by your spouse

· A completed and signed IMM5669 Schedule A by your spouse

· A copy of your spouse’s valid passport

· A copy of your spouse’s birth certificate

· An original police certificate for all countries your spouse has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years; (for more information, consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp)

· A copy of your marriage certificate;

· *If applicable*- A divorce certificate for your spouse, if he/she was previously married

*The electronic version of these documents are available through the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

How to add your accompanying spouse to your Permanent Resident application:

In order to add your spouse to your application for Permanent Residence, the following must be provided for this person (in addition to the control documents indicated above):

· Processing fees for your spouse if he/she will be accompanying yourself to Canada

· Four (4) recent passport-size photos. For more information, please consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp

· A Quebec Selection Certificate for your spouse. For more information, please consult the following link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

How to submit the requested documents:

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer (Office code was written here which i deleted.)
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:
ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

joshy008

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 5 2013
Nomination.....
july 10
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 9
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
0CTOBER 9
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 29
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
HI taurus1985 thank you very much for the quick response..one last question.i informed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and i got replay from Dear Applicant,

Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca for any enquiries on your application.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa - KD01882
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Can

The reason i guess i never received any emails from ottawa every thing including pcc,rrprf from this address Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
so should i send them these details

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
joshy008 said:
HI taurus1985 thank you very much for the quick response..one last question.i informed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and i got replay from Dear Applicant,

Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca for any enquiries on your application.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa - KD01882
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Can

The reason i guess i never received any emails from ottawa every thing including pcc,rrprf from this address Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
so should i send them these details
ya send it to sydney then can't do anything if they said ur file is not here .. when did u applied for pr ?

joshy008

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 5 2013
Nomination.....
july 10
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 9
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
0CTOBER 9
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 29
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
HI taurus1985, AINP NOMINATION JULY 2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPT 5 2013
AOR+MEDICAL OCT 9
MEDICALS DONE OCT 28
13 JAN 2014 POLICE CLEARANCE REQUEST

MARCH 3 RPRF REQUEST

i dont know am really confused i never send any thing to ottawa all the above requests came from Sydney

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
joshy008 said:
HI taurus1985, AINP NOMINATION JULY 2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPT 5 2013
AOR+MEDICAL OCT 9
MEDICALS DONE OCT 28
13 JAN 2014 POLICE CLEARANCE REQUEST

MARCH 3 RPRF REQUEST

i dont know am really confused i never send any thing to ottawa all the above requests came from Sydney
HA ha ha ha h.. ur timeline is same as mine but i m getting communication from ottawa ... i don't know how they process files...

joshy008

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 5 2013
Nomination.....
july 10
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 9
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
0CTOBER 9
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 29
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
that says medicals received but i had communication with cic for updated personal history and rprf request,even the rprf receipt to Sydney not ottawa..not in even single email they mentioned about ottawa.i call the call center they said i had to wait for a replay from Sydney to send additional documents..also i said i cant check everything online then he said i will transfer to the technical department...

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
joshy008 said:
that says medicals received but i had communication with cic for updated personal history and rprf request,even the rprf receipt to Sydney not ottawa..not in even single email they mentioned about ottawa.i call the call center they said i had to wait for a replay from Sydney to send additional documents..also i said i cant check everything online then he said i will transfer to the technical department...
ok .. don't know how they process man... keep in touch ur n mine case is same with same dates for submission n AOR ...

joshy008

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 5 2013
Nomination.....
july 10
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 9
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
0CTOBER 9
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 29
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
hmm lets see how it goes. :).anyways am gonna send the additional documents to sydney

joshy008

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 5 2013
Nomination.....
july 10
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 9
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
0CTOBER 9
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 29
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
am from india...and you ..whats your application status

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
joshy008 said:
am from india...and you ..whats your application status
I m from india too.. mine is also application received. .... but i m from ontario pnp...but same date as urs for aor n medical .. i did medicals on oct 22 ... they ask me for additional docs for my spouse in first week for march ... so pretty much same as urs ...

joshy008

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 5 2013
Nomination.....
july 10
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 9
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
0CTOBER 9
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 29
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 4 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 21 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 11 2014
yes it looks same as your timeline i know som of my friends applied on sept still in same situation,but some people started december and they got within 5 months its really weared...but did you send any updates after you send those documents for spouse..my wife is in india