+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Add a new language to increase score

Asad Bashir

Jan 30, 2023
Hi, I wanted to confirm a thing. In IRCC website I read that if you want to increase CRS score of already created profile you need to add new language, education etc. However, I've never tried this before and I'm little hesitant in doing so.
I want to know that if I create a profile now and add a new language some time later will this increase my CRS score in already created profile or do I need to wait to complete new language than create profile ?
Which option is best? any advice ? Anyone who already did so can you share your experience ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I wanted to confirm a thing. In IRCC website I read that if you want to increase CRS score of already created profile you need to add new language, education etc. However, I've never tried this before and I'm little hesitant in doing so.
I want to know that if I create a profile now and add a new language some time later will this increase my CRS score in already created profile or do I need to wait to complete new language than create profile ?
Which option is best? any advice ? Anyone who already did so can you share your experience ?
So you are adding TEF score to your existing file? That is not a problem. Just update your file.

Asad Bashir

Jan 30, 2023
Yes I want to add TEF but my exam will be a month later. So, you are saying that CRS score really gets updated if I add a new language in language section ?