+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Make sure you clicked yes After you uploaded them and signed with your name and the application to finalize the submission

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I didn’t get the submission link, so I uploaded via web form.
You must have received some placeholders to upload the document in your MyCIC account and share directly to CIC. That's why it says the action required.

You upload the documents through the placeholders and then you submit and transmit the uploaded documents to CIC. Without completing these required steps the document isn't forwarded to CIC and remains in your application.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
You must have received some placeholders to upload the document in your MyCIC account and share directly to CIC. That's why it says the action required.

You upload the documents through the placeholders and then you submit and transmit the uploaded documents to CIC. Without completing these required steps the document isn't forwarded to CIC and remains in your application.
Hii,
I uploaded ADR today (PCC and Schedule A form)
Clicked next and submitted by electronic signature. However, it still shows action required. Although, when I check the document list, it shows uploaded.
Also, I havent received acknowledgement email.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii,
Clicked next and submitted by electronic signature. However, it still shows action required. Although, when I check the document list, it shows uploaded.
It should change within a couple of days.

Reactions: Yumna

Preena.rachel

Jul 4, 2022
Hii,
I haven't received the acknowledgement email either. The documents are also not reflecting in the list. It's been a month since i raised a webform and i still haven't gotten a reply.

Preena.rachel

Jul 4, 2022
Hi!!

They had asked me for an additional document a month ago, I submitted it immediately via web form as the submission link in the profile was not available.
despite sending it twice, they are saying they haven’t received the document. I will upload it via webform again. Is there any other way I can submit it? Via post or something? Please let me know.