ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hey guys, after the AOR how long it takes in average to get the R10?

Thank you!
With everything that is happening, you should really forget about your application and move on with your life/work/study , IRCC is obviously on a limited operational resources, hence R10 and all subsequent steps are expected to be delayed for everyone.

Goodluck!

Reactions: pedromeucci

pedromeucci

Oct 18, 2019
You still have a long way ahead.
It takes 20-25 days to getyour biometrics request. That is when R10 is completed.

S
With everything that is happening, you should really forget about your application and move on with your life/work/study , IRCC is obviously on a limited operational resources, hence R10 and all subsequent steps are expected to be delayed for everyone.

Goodluck!
Well that is definitely a bummer for some other documents that I rely on the R10. ICBC won't renew my driver's license only with the AoR, they keep telling me it has to be the R10...

Do you know if the R10 is only provided after I take my biometrics? Because if so... that's another issue - all the Service Canada Offices are closed therefore I can't take my biometrics as per IRCC's request. :(

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Well that is definitely a bummer for some other documents that I rely on the R10. ICBC won't renew my driver's license only with the AoR, they keep telling me it has to be the R10...

Do you know if the R10 is only provided after I take my biometrics? Because if so... that's another issue - all the Service Canada Offices are closed therefore I can't take my biometrics as per IRCC's request. :(
Don't worry too much about R10 , as long as your documents are solid and be-fitting to IRCC requirements you pass it. As for bio-metrics, they will send you instructions into how to do it.