+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accra student permit for Jan 2020

Kwesi Fred

Nov 11, 2020
I have been waiting for Lord knows how long (4 months) after submitting my passport to ircc upon receiving passport request on the 31st Dec 2020 & submissions on the 5th January 2021. Anytime i track my application it says that your application has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing. Whiles others i sent my passport before they did got approved and visa stamped. Later got a call from my bank weeks ago that they got an email from the high commission/embassy to check if the bank statement i used for my application was fake.. Like can u imagine??? After waiting for 8 months to get my Ppr u later check out from the bank if my statement is fake!!! Don't know what's really wrong with IRCC. May God come through for us cos the frustration can kill!!

blixdon

Mar 23, 2021
I have been waiting for Lord knows how long (4 months) after submitting my passport to ircc upon receiving passport request on the 31st Dec 2020 & submissions on the 5th January 2021. Anytime i track my application it says that your application has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing. Whiles others i sent my passport before they did got approved and visa stamped. Later got a call from my bank weeks ago that they got an email from the high commission/embassy to check if the bank statement i used for my application was fake.. Like can u imagine??? After waiting for 8 months to get my Ppr u later check out from the bank if my statement is fake!!! Don't know what's really wrong with IRCC. May God come through for us cos the frustration can kill!!
Which bank in Ghana did you have your statement from?