+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCRA NEW APPLICANTS - WAZ UP!

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can new applicants through CHC Accra make their experince known on this forum so that we can know how fast or slow they are responding to applications and their requirements under the new rule over there.

Also, i think current updates on the part of old applicants that are progressing should always be made available on this forum in order to guide applicants on queue on the way forward.

What do you think folks?

Oloye

mile2

Jul 13, 2005
Oloye and all of u waiting patiently happy new year! I applied in 2005 i know my application will not be concluded for another two years cos of the back log.Its all good.However it appears the Canadian Govt is trying to decongest the process by writing letters to applicants who want to withdraw from the process.I received this letter some weeks ago which partly reads:

This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on -2005. Citizenship and Immigration Canada requests that you confirm whether or not you are still interested in immigrating to Canada.

If you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and you wish to withdraw your application, please complete the enclosed refund request form and return it to the Canadian High Commission in Accra, Ghana within 120 days and we will return your full application fee.

If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, we will assume your continued interest in immigrating to Canada, and your application and fees will be retained for future processing. No further offers to return your fee will be sent. When we are ready to actively begin processing your application we will contact you to request your updated information, however at this point you will not be eligible for a refund of your processing fee.

Thank you for your interest in Canada. If you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and would like a full refund of your application fee, please notify us within the next 120 days.

Regards,

Immigration Section [/font]

Having travelled down this road i am prepared to wait it out.When i eventually get the process done i will now ask myself if i really want to relocate permanetly.This willl however help the few who want to discontinue the process.

Cheers everybody.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
The challenge facing the new applicants is the foreign draft denominated in Canadian Dollars. Sydney returned my friend's application cos of this as she sent draft in USD. She qualifies under Category A. Does anyone know any bank that issues draft in Canadian Dollars?