+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accra applicants:what do u think

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Dear guys,
Is it right if i get one bankdraft for myself,wife and child's landing fee.cos the bank will change separately if they issued different bankdrafts.soj

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

soj said:
Dear guys,
Is it right if i get one bankdraft for myself,wife and child's landing fee.cos the bank will change separately if they issued different bankdrafts.soj
1. One draft is fine, but there are no "Landing Fees" for children. Processing fees but no landing fees.

PMM

soj

Feb 23, 2007
pmm,yes thanks i wanted to write child's apllication fee.please would you know the us dollar equivalent of the landing fee and application fee.cheers soj

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOJ,
You can use on draftn for all the payment just itemise them in a sheet and attache it to the draft i did mine like that and it worked. The more the drafts attached the more your commission.
Has your baby landed already i mean to this world?
Cheers.

Oloye

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

soj said:
pmm,yes thanks i wanted to write child's apllication fee.please would you know the us dollar equivalent of the landing fee and application fee.cheers soj
Assuming Accra see: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/accra/immig-fees-en.asp

PMM

soj

Feb 23, 2007
oloye,am still waiting for the baby to come but notwithstanding,i want to pay the application fee for the baby.cheers soj

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
That is a smart move brother i think i like your approach. That is what i will call getting there b4 them after all over 6 years had been put into this processing. All is well.

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
oloye,what is ur email add preferably yahoo so i can chat with u.i hope that is ok soj

soj

Feb 23, 2007
accra applicants,my wife has put to bed

Dear my naija people,yemkik,oloye,asquare,tito, x the rest,my wife put to bed our first child,she is a beautiful girl.i ve already applied for her birth cert,it is coming out next friday so i will get her photograph endorsed on her mom's passport by next week.i will fax the document x also send it by dhl.cheers soj

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
Re: accra applicants,my wife has put to bed

soj said:
Dear my naija people,yemkik,oloye,asquare,tito, x the rest,my wife put to bed our first child,she is a beautiful girl.i ve already applied for her birth cert,it is coming out next friday so i will get her photograph endorsed on her mom's passport by next week.i will fax the document x also send it by dhl.cheers soj
Congrats Soj. I am sure mum & child re fine. Olorun a wo oh,Olorun a dasi , Olorun a se ni olu omo(meaning: the lord will watch over her & making her great). I give her Ayodeji(double joy).............
How does it feel to be a father? Nice I know!

Good that you will be getting her birth certificate etc to accra asap............smart move! I pray that the entire process will be hitch free for you and all will go on well too. Congrats again.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
soj said:
Congrats men! May God renew your strength and bless you beyond your expectations. May her arrival be the beginning of new and positive things in your family.

Where's da party?

soj

Feb 23, 2007
hi tito x nimi,thanks for ur replies,am really grateful.the party is in ontario.i will travel to accra next wk.cheers soj

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
soj,

Double congrats my brother!! I have been out of town of recent.
I think PMM had already answered those questions about the draft.
I see your landing to Canada coming soonest please continue to keep in touch when you land.
All the best bros.

Cheers