+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accra applicants i got my ppr today

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
Soj baba,

I've been off the forum for a while but I was pleasantly welcomed back with the good news of your ppr request combined with the expected bundle(s) of joy.

Men, this calls for double celebration o! Just in case you are a Yoruba person, this baby na real AYODEJI!!! (Shey you grab)

Once more, congrats and I wish you all the best. It's surely been a long wait.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Asquare,thks for the mail.it has been a longtime.anyway hw u dey.

tito,i got my ppr thro email

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ddare05,
Use Attorney David Cohen. get to him on www.canadavisa.com. If you go thrugh the instruction very well you can do it yourself. Most people do. But Cohen will help.

Oloye.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Soj,

Please check and be sure, it is stated that each family member must have separate travel document although I understand your concern. Check with the Accra guys if the baby could be added to the mother's passport.

Your baby will surely have to do medicals although not as detailed as that of an adult. It is different for infants.

All the best and keep us informed.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
S.O.J my guy,
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttts.
i share in your joy. i travelled to the south thats why you havent seen my hand o. a ku ori ire. im glad to hear this. this are the contributions i will like to make:

- the medical result would have shown that your wife is pregnant, so the chc will be aware of this. but its good that you have notified them.
-after your wife puts to bed, you will just have to endorse your baby's picture on wife's passport. ma baby was just 3mnths when we were asked to do medical exams but we had notified chc,accra 1mnth after we gave birth ( so immediately after delivery, send your baby's details and copy of birth certificate to accra) and we also endorsed his pix on my passport. his particulars were included for medicals , so it was very easy for us. so immediately you put to bed move fast!

like i said earlier, dey ppack your things o, so that you can move anytime.
again, congrats!
ma own dey come after you.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Dear oloye,i vent gotten a reply from accra but as soona s i get it i will get in touch with u.thks

Dear abeni_okin,i was wondering what cld ve happened to u since i posted the news on the forum.hw was ur trip down south.anyway thanks for the advice,i will get in touch with accra as soon as my wife put to bed.but i hope the baby's medical result will be sent to accra before feb17.our medicals expires on feb17.thks

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
S.o.j
ma journey was fine, bless the lord. so any info. from accra yet? it is well. just keep cool everything will fall in place
ma love to your wife

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Soj,
What accommodation plans have you made or are you squatting? We need to be discussing accommodation too as well as jobs for those that needs it.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
tito,am going to stay with a friend for now.i hope to get my own in weeks.as per job,i think i will go for retraining.thks