+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accounting for Inc

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Does any one have recommendations for Inc accounting? Inc is setup to provide services to client. Is quick books good enough or is it better to go with an accountant?

Apart from book keeping, would also need services like pay roll, expense management and end of year tax returns.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
please let me know what did you choose and how its going. I just started working 3 days ago in contract position with my new inc. and have no clue how to handle taxes for company and myself, frequency of payments to cra etc.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
please let me know what did you choose and how its going. I just started working 3 days ago in contract position with my new inc. and have no clue how to handle taxes for company and myself, frequency of payments to cra etc.
I just found an accountant from Liberty Tax branch. She takes care of payroll, book keeping, corporate tax returns, T4, T5 etc

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Just to mention, we got a person through liberty and seems that for such a simple company (single person on contract position) they charge by good 40 % less than most other quotes we got.
Most others would take ~250-300 a month for regular single person payroll/invoice/bookkeeping and ~1600 for tax return.
Liberty has quoted ~150 a month (it may change if there are extra hours due, but would not exceed 200) and 800 for first year corporation tax return and 1000 after.
Mentioning this so anyone else in same situation can do their comparisons.