+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCOUNTANT bOOKKEPPER- WHAT PROVENCE SHOULD I SUBMET MY APPICATION

moharef2002

Star Member
May 25, 2007
I WILL SUBMITE MY APPLICATION WITHIN THEIS DAYS AS A SKILLD WORKER . BUT I REALLY CONFUSED WHAT PROVENCE SHOULD

I CHOOSE IN MY APPLICATION . CAN YOU HELP ME GUYS .

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For skilled worker application, it does not matter because you can change your mind later as long as you do not put Quebec because they have their own rules.

Classic

Aug 1, 2008
(Better go to school to learn good english...)

This is not good reply, our aim should help and advice to the best of our experience and knowledge. English is not our mother language, yes it will be improve by the passage of time, but we should understand what does he/she mean.

Kind regards for all

ghiaskhan

Well a little advice for people who don't have English as their first languge. Please improve your capablities in English or french or both. These are major official languges of communication & for the purpose of immigration process you should imrprove your English between now and your immigration interview.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If prospecitive immigrants are not fluent in English or French already, it's perfect timing to study it while they wait to immigrate. Not just for an immigration interview but also to make it easier for themselves to get a job, go about daily life such as shopping, renting an apartment, getting a drivers license, buying a car etc. You can take English classes in most countries and it's good to use the time while waiting to immigrate to do this.

My workplace recentily hired a temporary worker who did not speak a word of English. They had been told he had basic English which apparently did not turn out to be true. They had no option but to tell the agency who brought him over to take him back since they can not use somebody they can not talk to. We felt a bit bad for him but since when did he know he was coming to Canada? Why was he not taking English lessons? So ok, most people on this board do at least have basic English but whatever your level is, if you can improve it all the better for you, easier to get a job, easier to do well in a job etc.