+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Account creation - QSC application filling - Application submission

agendiale

Oct 31, 2013
[size=10pt]I already created an account but unable to successfully sign in to fill the application form. I am tempted to believe that CSQ application filling is intentionally blocked for now until January 26, 2016, during which it will be open without any submission till February 16, 2016. There after, filled applications submission will be opened until March 31, 2016.[/size] .
[size=10pt]Does someone think this can be the exact situation now?[/size]

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
I have the same issue. I was able to create an account, however the authentication server is not letting me in the secure space.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

memo_mina

Jan 18, 2016
I don't think so because there are many can open and fill out their application but also the session drops down and they can't continue.This is frustration.

guycoolman

Jan 11, 2016
Hello guys, even though the system is experiencing downtimes because of so much load this is what you have to follow.

*Candidates have until 25 January, 2016 to create their account in the secure space Mon projet Québec.

*After this date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the upcoming application intake period.

*Between January 26 and February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account may access it to complete the application for a Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ).

*As of February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016 at the latest.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application. I already filled forms but I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

Can anybody got the same error? How can I submit?

Thanks,
Mona

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
guycoolman said:
Hello guys, even though the system is experiencing downtimes because of so much load this is what you have to follow.

*Candidates have until 25 January, 2016 to create their account in the secure space Mon projet Québec.

*After this date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the upcoming application intake period.

*Between January 26 and February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account may access it to complete the application for a Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ).

*As of February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016 at the latest.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay. statement is not correct.

"Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system. "

Go to down below URL and fill the contact form.

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Down below is system review request template:

Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system.

I request you to please provide level playing field to all of us, by canceling such application and stick to the official press release.

"from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online"

Or allow everyone to fill the form and select 2800 applicants via lottery system.

Raise your voice before its too late.

Thanks

agendiale

Oct 31, 2013
guycoolman said:

If I understand the above information so well, which I believe I perfectly do, then it means for now until January 25 we can only create accounts. This further means that no filling of forms is possible now until Jan 26. HOWEVER, THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION GIVEN OUT BY THE QUEBEC IMMIGRATION SYSTEM AS SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL ABLE TO FILL THE FORMS NOW. I PERSONALLY GOT TO THE FORMS, STARTED FILLING BEFORE SERVER WENT DOWN.

A I see is that the Quebec government is playing a kind of trick. THEY WRONGLY PLANNED AND ORGANIZE THIS STUFF AND THAT'S WHY THEY SURPRISINGLY SIFTED THE DATES. I AM TEMPTED TO BELIEVE THAT THEY NEVER DID ANY TRIAL ON THIS NEW SYSTEM BEFORE ITS LAUNCH ON JAN 5, 2016.

THEY WOULD HAVE LEARNED MUCH FROM THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WHO LAUNCHED A SIMILAR AND EVEN MORE COMPLICATED ONLINE SYSTEM, WITH MORE DEMANDS AND USERS, AND HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. INFACT THOUGH THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM HAD MORE USERS THAN THE MON PROJET QUEBEC THEY HAD NO SUCH SITE TRAFFIC.

QUEBEC BE ORGANIZED. YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING DRAGGED TO COURT FOR DISORGANIZATION. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
agendiale said:
If I understand the above information so well, which I believe I perfectly do, then it means for now until January 25 we can only create accounts. This further means that no filling of forms is possible now until Jan 26. HOWEVER, THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION GIVEN OUT BY THE QUEBEC IMMIGRATION SYSTEM AS SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL ABLE TO FILL THE FORMS NOW. I PERSONALLY GOT TO THE FORMS, STARTED FILLING BEFORE SERVER WENT DOWN.

A I see is that the Quebec government is playing a kind of trick. THEY WRONGLY PLANNED AND ORGANIZE THIS STUFF AND THAT'S WHY THEY SURPRISINGLY SIFTED THE DATES. I AM TEMPTED TO BELIEVE THAT THEY NEVER DID ANY TRIAL ON THIS NEW SYSTEM BEFORE ITS LAUNCH ON JAN 5, 2016.

THEY WOULD HAVE LEARNED MUCH FROM THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WHO LAUNCHED A SIMILAR AND EVEN MORE COMPLICATED ONLINE SYSTEM, WITH MORE DEMANDS AND USERS, AND HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. INFACT THOUGH THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM HAD MORE USERS THAN THE MON PROJET QUEBEC THEY HAD NO SUCH SITE TRAFFIC.

QUEBEC BE ORGANIZED. YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING DRAGGED TO COURT FOR DISORGANIZATION. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
No you have misunderstood I'm afraid. Their wording does seem to have confused a lot of people who do not natively speak English. You are still very much able to log in and complete the forms, and have been since January 5th, it's jsut difficult as the site is very busy. All they mean is that from January 26th you cannot create new accounts. Once you have an account you can fill in the forms whenever you like, including right now. You must however wait until February 16th to submit it.

johntshipamba

Jun 22, 2015
why other people cannot access mon projet because I 've been trying since day 1 when it was launched on the 5th january but I only manage to create and activate the account after so many attempts?It is irritating too much.

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
johntshipamba said:
why other people cannot access mon projet because I 've been trying since day 1 when it was launched on the 5th january but I only manage to create and activate the account after so many attempts?It is irritating too much.
Yes, that's the point. I has sent above message using there contact form still waiting for there reply.

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every one

Those who had completed the full application form is not simple think .it is the matter of patience .i already complete the form with average speed internet connection in my home .I spend more then two weeks with some sleepless night for doing . Grin some times it will take 2 to 3 hrs to connect the server some times before saving its log out so my experience and advise please try again and again all of will succeed. internet speed is not an important factor :'( :'( :'(

neeli_roy

Mar 2, 2015
Hello,

I got registered and still struggling to login. Today i got message saying "Error code 14" Request was blocked by the security rules.
What does it mean. please help me.

Thanks

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii can anyone please tell me how to register ...
when i opened the page it shows
Select the credentials you want to use to connect to the sharepoint:
1. Windows Authentication
2. IMMQ SSO