+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying wife

olimahesh@1

Jul 25, 2022
Hi All,
Hope you guys will help in clearing the confusion.
I have my file being processed at ircc under express entry program. Recently I got married and informed IRCC about the same. Now they have asked for certain documents of my wife (to be submitted within 30 days)like pcc, marriage certificate, some forms and medical examination but they haven't provided any medical letter with IME number.
Shall I send rest of the documents and wait for them to send IME letter or is it mandatory to undergo medical examination within this 30 day period?

Thank you in advance.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
If they ask for medical but did not provide a letter, you just go book an exam and upload the e-medical sheet that the physician gives you. This is standard process for upfront medicals. Lots of applicants were asked of the same, I think it depends on the country of residence.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi All,
Hope you guys will help in clearing the confusion.
I have my file being processed at ircc under express entry program. Recently I got married and informed IRCC about the same. Now they have asked for certain documents of my wife (to be submitted within 30 days)like pcc, marriage certificate, some forms and medical examination but they haven't provided any medical letter with IME number.
Shall I send rest of the documents and wait for them to send IME letter or is it mandatory to undergo medical examination within this 30 day period?

Thank you in advance.
No, don’t wait because they already requested the medical for your spouse. Inform the hospital that your spouse is doing upfront medical and perform the medical exams. Once done, upload the hospital medical letter, which shows the IME of this medical. The visa office will link this medical to your application via the IME created by the hospital.

olimahesh@1

Jul 25, 2022
No, don’t wait because they already requested the medical for your spouse. Inform the hospital that your spouse is doing upfront medical and perform the medical exams. Once done, upload the hospital medical letter, which shows the IME of this medical. The visa office will link this medical to your application via the IME created by the hospital.
Thank you.Really appreciate your reply. But they have said this:" Your spouse or CLP will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorised cic panel physician. We will send you appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.
If you have already completed immigration medical examination, please provide proof of examination ".

Doesn't it mean that we have the option to wait for them to send IME form?