+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accompanying spouse to travel for master

osaben

Nov 25, 2014
Hi folks am new in this forum,am working here in Nigeria,my wife is applying for master in Canada can I accompany her to Canada

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
yes sir u can .. but u need to get dependent visa .. but to get that depends on situation what is ur qualification and what your wife is going to study .. does it related to her past ..studies or work experience .. and also that you are not planning to stay in canada

Lot of things are there .. consult some one .. u will be more clear ..

wish u all the best .. but the choice is good.. canada is 1000 times better than nigerian life .

Hell to heaven .. must try whatever it must what i feel .

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
osaben said:
Where can I get info on dis topic.
Dear Osaben,

I will advise that you apply for TRV for yourself before your wife submits her application, howver that will be easier if you have a relative that can send you an invite, then your wife applies for her study permit seperately.

2nd option you can apply as an accompany spouse, but kindly not that you must show enough proof of funds for both of you. 10k USD each for both of you for each year

2nde2alker

Dec 22, 2014
Hello,

I applied for open work permit to join my wife who is a full time student in Windsor. I submitted online on 24th November, 2014 and got receipt notification same day. Did upfront medicals. My question is how soon should i expect a response from CHC, Lagos?
Thank you.