+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying spouse´s previous employment letters missing contact details (points not claimed)

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi everyone,
I have this situation (I already have AoR dated october 6, 2018). Seniors, kindly guide me:

I am not claiming points for my husband´s work experience (all has been outside Canada) but since he got the reference letters I put his experience in Work History section. So, I submitted each of his employment reference letters in my personalized checklist.

Now, I am noticing that only his current employment reference letter has all of the employer´s contact information ( by the way, current job is 3 years). But the two previous ones, don´t have all contact info: one is missing email and webpage; the other one didn´t include telephone, email and webpage (although when googling the companies´name, they can be found).

What to do? :confused: Will this be an issue for our process? My mistake :(... I focused more in my letters and I missed this on his.
Rgds.,

Last edited:

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi everyone,
I have this situation (I already have AoR dated october 6, 2018). Seniors, kindly guide me:

I am not claiming points for my husband´s work experience (all has been outside Canada) but since he got the reference letters I put his experience in Work History section. So, I submitted each of his employment reference letters in my personalized checklist.

Now, I am noticing that only his current employment reference letter has all of the employer´s contact information ( by the way, current job is 3 years). But the two previous ones, don´t have all contact info: one is missing email and webpage; the other one didn´t include telephone, email and webpage (although when googling the companies´name, they can be found).

What to do? :confused: Will this be an issue for our process? My mistake :(... I focused more in my letters and I missed this on his.
Rgds.,
It shouldn't be a problem. As the exp is outside Canada, it doesn't add any value to your CRS score, so CIC might ignore it

Reactions: SumH12

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Hi everyone,

Rgds.,
Should not be a problem, wait for your medicals to pass and give a call to CIC.
Ask for your Visa Office, if its OTTAWA you are good to go.
Give a call every two weeks and ask for the VO, as long as its Ottawa you are OK.

If you file is transferred to you local visa office, most probably there is a review required.
In which case submit updated Letter of Reference and an updated Letter of Explanation using Case Specific Enquiry form.

Donot submit CSE right away.

Honestly speaking you should not be worried, because you were not claiming points from your SO's work history they would not check.

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018