+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompany the wife to Canada and Authorization letter

Mohsen13677

Aug 10, 2019
Hi all,

I am working on PGWP in Canada, but my wife is not in Canada. She just received the passport request for the OWP visa and the authorization letter. My question is that If I want to get back to my home country and bring her here, should I request the authorization letter as well? Or I can leave Canada and return without any Problem?
Thanks.

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi all,

I am working on PGWP in Canada, but my wife is not in Canada. She just received the passport request for the OWP visa and the authorization letter. My question is that If I want to get back to my home country and bring her here, should I request the authorization letter as well? Or I can leave Canada and return without any Problem?
Thanks.
When did you applied??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks.
You don't need an authorization letter she needs an authorization letter.

Reactions: ShaUCan

mayanour

Nov 23, 2020
I applied for an authorization letter on 4th Nov...i think they are replying after 14 business days
please, I want to ask you, did you applied for the authorization letter for your wife before or after getting an approved SOWP visa?