Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Can anyone suggest me about the availability and type of accommodation in brampton area.. How much rent for a decent accommodation of 2 BHK

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can check some listings at realtor.ca for rentals in Brampton area.

I am a Realtor working in Brampton/Mississauga/Toronto area and in my experience, you can find a 2br apartment from $800-$1300/month. These are approximate and they are always changing... we cannot guarantee anything unless we look at specific listings. I can send you some listings if you reach out to me at anujoshirealty@gmail.com. Please note: you don't have to pay me (landlord will pay me fee); my professional service is free to you.

Best of luck in your search. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Dear Anu Joshi,

Thanking you for the details. I am hopeful to land in Toronto in the month of July. I need your advice and services for economic and feasible accommodation. Kindly also advise which area among Brampton, Mississuaga, Toronto is better in terms of approach, facilities and work opportunities to reside. What is a decent accommodation requirement for new comer so that minimum expenses should incure.

Regards

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inder321 said:
Dear Anu Joshi,

Thanking you for the details. I am hopeful to land in Toronto in the month of July. I need your advice and services for economic and feasible accommodation. Kindly also advise which area among Brampton, Mississuaga, Toronto is better in terms of approach, facilities and work opportunities to reside. What is a decent accommodation requirement for new comer so that minimum expenses should incure.

Regards
Hi Inder,

Between the cities, I can find some things within a certain budget range. For work opportunities, depends truly on your field of work and industry...each city has it's specialties. Please kindly email me at anujoshirealty@gmail.com so I can advise you further in detail. I work with a team specializing in helping newcomers settle in to their Canadian life so we will assist you absolutely where we can! Looking forward to your email

WWC2016

Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Anu

I am looking for an 1 or 2 bedroom apartment near bramlea area, please let me know what is a good time to reach you.

Thanks
WWC

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WWC2016 said:
HI Anu

I am looking for an 1 or 2 bedroom apartment near bramlea area, please let me know what is a good time to reach you.

Thanks
WWC
Hi, are you still looking for that apartment? Is there anything else I can help you with? Feel free to call me at 647 381 4387 if required.