+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accommodation/Temporary jobs in NewFounLand

tikolaplace

Jun 2, 2019
Hello Good People,
I am presently applying for Masters (Mechanical Eng'g) at Memorial University. I need anyone who has good knowledge about NewFoundLand whom I will be getting needed information on how one can live or how easily one can get temporary jobs that can help one to have income or the area I can rent low-cost accommodation. My whatsapp : +2348039561581.
Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Income is never guaranteed when it comes to international students and 20 hours may not be possible if you find a job. That is why you need to show you have the finances to pay for your degree. Your degree may be cheaper at Memorial but the unemployment rate is higher in Newfoundland so part-time jobs and 20 hours of work is not guaranteed. You may not have time with your studies to work 20 hours on top of that. Students attending school in smaller areas are never guaranteed a job. In larger cities there may be more access to minimum wage jobs but the cost of living and attending school is also significantly higher. Nobody on this forum can guarantee jobs or access to inexpensive housing. Low cost housing is also subjective. There is likely a average room rental rate near the university.